Almost finished moving into a new place.

Alexia

30'x50' shop, full plumbing, heating, and cooling.  Miata is a friend's that needed space to toss an engine into it.  The Comanche just needs to sit there mildly broken as usual.

There is a house with this place too.  Mortgage payment will be less than the house I am moving out of.

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

19 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

How did you manage more for less?

House is half the square footage(3,600 to 1,800) and built in 1975.  Triple the land size.  Previous owners did a lot of essential remodeling, but I just have to go through to do all the tidying up.  Electrical issues and that sort of thing.

8 hours ago, HOrnbrod said:

Nice. I'd feel lost working in something that huge.  :laugh:  Are you still in Huntsville or out in the country now?

I have always been north of Huntsville, but it is easier to list Huntsville since that is where I spend most of my time working.

3 hours ago, Keyav8r said:

Jealous doesn’t even start to define my feelings about this.  Is that a restroom in the corner?

Enjoy the luxury of elbow room to the max!

Yes, a toilet and a sink with a water heater.

We keep trying to do a southeast CC meet up.  I have the space to host one now.  Assuming I sell this giant RV carport on the property I will be able to buy a vehicle lift from that.

Very jealous! Wish I could find a place with a setup like that in my area that wouldn't cost $1M... Wife and I are planning to move out of the burbs as soon as we can after my son heads off to college. We'd do it sooner, but the schools in our area can't be beat.

Someday I'll have the space I need to justify my 4 vehicles... Until then I'll just drool at photos of your place!