Evolution '88

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I stopped by to see if the buyer of my old truck was here.......

I noticed that someone is looking for or needs a flywheel for a Renix 2.5, I have a good one if anyone needs it. 

If someone want's to pass that along to him, I can't post anywhere else on this site. 

I also have a good TPS for the same. 

I believe that's @Zenobian_84

It's cool to see you back Jeep Driver. You do some excellent work.

I was reading through your entire build thread and learned quite a bit. I just recently installed replacement engine mounts because my mounts and exhaust manifold bit the bullet.

I was able to find some slightly used OEM engine mounts, but if I ever have to replace them, I'm going to take the same route you took. Take an off the shelf standard circular engine mount from some Toyota or Ford truck still in production, measure up my own creation, weld it up and be done.

16 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

I stopped by to see if the buyer of my old truck was here.......

I noticed that someone is looking for or needs a flywheel for a Renix 2.5, I have a good one if anyone needs it. 

If someone want's to pass that along to him, I can't post anywhere else on this site. 

I also have a good TPS for the same. 

Hello friend; Pete sent me a message letting me know. Dunno how much you're looking to get, but if you're looking to get rid of it, 'll try to make it happen! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...