True 4-link front long arm kit

So, I've been looking everywhere for a long arm kit other than the usual (cheap) y-link and was wondering IF there even was a TRUE 4 link (upper and lower control arm) long arm kit??? And also opinions on both. It's going on an 87' lwb 2wd 6cyl auto (hopefully I can find an ax15 before getting enough for a long arm xD) it's gonna be a daily but previous owner did spring swap to soa so now I wanna level it out without going down lol any info/ideas/suggestions are welcome and appreciated!!

http://www.full-traction.com/detail.php?b=1&m=4&t=1&p=839

I've been considering it myself, I would only use this type of kit. I don't trust the other style. 

I want my uppers and lowers independent. 

What's holding me back is the idea of cutting off the existing mounts and I only want the links and mounts, NOT the kit, I hate kits. 

It's last on my agenda. 

http://www.full-traction.com/detail.php?b=1&m=4&t=1&p=839

I've been considering it myself, I would only use this type of kit. I don't trust the other style. 

I want my uppers and lowers independent. 

What's holding me back is the idea of cutting off the existing mounts and I only want the links and mounts, NOT the kit, I hate kits. 

It's last on my agenda. 

http://www.full-traction.com/detail.php?b=1&m=4&t=1&p=2047#n

http://www.rustysoffroad.com/jeep-suspension/jeep-suspension-lift-kits/xj-cherokee-84-01-jeep-suspension-lift-kits/rusty-s-xj-competition-4-link-suspension-system.html

Here is the one I have been looking at, I have never run anything from Rustys but have to say this looks like a good kit

Keep looking. Rusty's knows how to market their junk, but when (not if) it breaks they don't know you.

http://www.rustysoffroad.com/jeep-suspension/jeep-suspension-lift-kits/xj-cherokee-84-01-jeep-suspension-lift-kits/rusty-s-xj-competition-4-link-suspension-system.html

Here is the one I have been looking at, I have never run anything from Rustys but have to say this looks like a good kit

Keep looking. Rusty's knows how to market their junk, but when (not if) it breaks they don't know you.

I see people say this all the time but never say why it is junk??? What is it about Rusty's stuff that is so bad???

I was looking for something that is just the arms, brackets, and hardware the rest I would be piecing together!

I meant I'd build it rather than buying it as something prefabricated that was meant to go on an XJ/MJ.

I don't really understand what you want.  I take it your truck is a 2wd.  And it's been lifted via a SOA, so you want 6" of lift in the front or so...  But it's a 2wd.  So unless you're jumping it at the dirt track, you're probably not going to care too much about offroad performance.  So, I'm thinking you really want this for ride quality, but you don't want radius arms because???

Radius arms do have drawbacks from the standpoint of suspension behaviour.  A poorly designed 4 link can easily have similar issues.  However, many people are driving radius arm setups on the road and find them to be perfectly acceptable.  The drawbacks of radius arms can be largely mitigated on the street by dropping the frame side mount point, which if you aren't wheeling it won't be an issue.  Beyond that the poor placement of the track (panhard) bar mounts is the main issue with making it handle real nice.  If you aren't wheeling it, you aren't going to care about flex, so the inherent bind of a traditional radius arm setup isn't going to matter to you, and you do not need to run a wristed (or whatever snazzy marketing term is currently being used for that) setup to allow for more flex (which has more odd handling issues than the traditional setup).

If I was you, and assuming you're intending to use the truck for what I think, I'd find the cheapest radius arm setup that looks okay and isn't welded by barefoot children in China.  I would make sure it used poly high quality bushings for long life, and had a reasonable attachment system to the uniframe.  I'd then probably figure out a way to drop frame side brackets 2" or so.  If I really wanted to feel comfortable in the truck at highway speeds I would get the biggest antisway bar I could find, and I would build new brackets for the track bar and either build or buy a new track bar.

I don't see the point in going to a 4 link w/panhard for a pavement pounder, unless you're wanting to hit the autocross track (which I would not recommend doing in a lifted truck, people laugh at you).

If you're actually intending to wheel this thing, then I apologize.  But you didn't mention intending to do a 4wd swap, or building it as a pre-runner.

For what it's worth. I have mid arm 3 link on my xj, and cad brackets and adjustable arms on my mj. They both ride nicer than stock.

The brackets put your arms at close to the same angle as they are stock.

I also paid about the same for both setups. Otherwise I may have gone mid/long arms again.

For what it's worth. I have mid arm 3 link on my xj, and cad brackets and adjustable arms on my mj. They both ride nicer than stock.

The brackets put your arms at close to the same angle as they are stock.

I also paid about the same for both setups. Otherwise I may have gone mid/long arms again.

Thank you for the input!