Project "Eliminator"

bolts in the stock location, yes. but it drops the heim 3in from stock. so good thing you didnt buy my tracbar cause i gotta use it. :clapping:

Yeah that's the same as the RK mount. :dunno: Well all good, yeah I just fix my issue with the DW again, just wow with 37's. The guy behind me in a Civic was $#!&ting bricks, he damn near scratched my tires :fs1: , but yeah my track bar mount was loose, thinking I may end up putting a couple welds on it just cause :hmm: .

Too bad you and Pat couldnt make it over to Marshall on Saturday. Correy and I had a good time hanging out and sharing Jeep stories. Glad to see you got some work done. :banana:

yea Sorry about that Brent...by the time I found out when you would be there I'd already delved into a couple jeep projects too deep to stop and make it there...

-Pat

Too bad you and Pat couldnt make it over to Marshall on Saturday. Correy and I had a good time hanging out and sharing Jeep stories. Glad to see you got some work done. :banana:

i was busy too. plus i want to have the Jeep driving when i meet you :cheers:

:thumbsup:

Sometime in April I plan on being back down to the area to sign my lease for wherever I rent next year. Most likely I'll have the Blue MJ with me then. After that I couldnt tell you the next time that the Blue one will be in WI. Plans are for it to spend a year or two under the truck cover back home in Mid-MI until I buy my own place in WI and have a place for it there. I'll have the White one in WI in the period between me starting work in June and owning my own place - then the Blue one will be reunited with its kin.

Sometime in April I plan on being back down to the area to sign my lease for wherever I rent next year. Most likely I'll have the Blue MJ with me then. After that I couldnt tell you the next time that the Blue one will be in WI. Plans are for it to spend a year or two under the truck cover back home in Mid-MI until I buy my own place in WI and have a place for it there. I'll have the White one in WI in the period between me starting work in June and owning my own place - then the Blue one will be reunited with its kin.

dude that ain't right...how are you supposed to come wheeling with us?

hell, I'll store it FOR FREE if you want lol.

He's not that special no big deal when meeting Brent. :rotfl2:

thats cool. late march, early april is when i bring my truck out of storage and i'll be itching to drive it.

your not that special either... :wavey:

your not that special either... :wavey:

Image Not FoundImage Not Found