sasha0413 Posted December 3, 2024 Posted December 3, 2024 10 hours ago, Pete M said: after posting your first post, you can send messages so you're now good to go. Well, that works!
krustyballer16 Posted May 22, 2025 Author Posted May 22, 2025 Memorial day sale! $20 off seat brackets, rollbar brackets and hitches! ($95, $110, $215+shipping) Until Monday night.
cody85 Posted July 1, 2025 Posted July 1, 2025 I would love to get the full tow hitch shipped to CA. They look awesome and I've been looking for one of these for almost 2 years now for my 1987 Comanche 4.0 4x4. Please let me know how to order and where to pay. Thank you!
89 MJ Posted July 1, 2025 Posted July 1, 2025 19 minutes ago, cody85 said: I would love to get the full tow hitch shipped to CA. They look awesome and I've been looking for one of these for almost 2 years now for my 1987 Comanche 4.0 4x4. Please let me know how to order and where to pay. Thank you! IMG_1195.heic 2.81 MB · 1 download Send @krustyballer16 a pm and he’ll get you squared away.
akweasel Posted March 15 Posted March 15 ......would love to get a hitch ordered if @krustyballer16 is still making them. Thanks..!
krustyballer16 Posted March 15 Author Posted March 15 4 minutes ago, akweasel said: ......would love to get a hitch ordered if @krustyballer16 is still making them. Thanks..! I am! Message me.
akweasel Posted March 15 Posted March 15 16 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said: I am! Message me. I think I did....let me know if you didn't get it. Thx, appreciate it
OzarkGuy Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago I am reviving this thread since KB is still making these hitches. Grab yours while they can still be made! I have one on order. Curious if anyone knows what the towing capacity of the MJ is with the 4.0 and AX15... I have a 1200lb dual axle 12' trailer that would be used on occasion to move my 1500lb ZT mower.
fiatslug87 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago From the ‘89 Catalog: but I think that’s with the AW4.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now