• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

One of my machines at work is down so I got stuck running only one lathe with a fifteen minute cycle time so I have time to look at CC. I reread my thread and realized it has been over a year since I last posted. 
     I haven’t done much but I did fix the tach issue. It was a corroded terminal in the wiring harness. I wasn’t expecting that. But it’s fixed. The only other thing I did was fix the wipers. After trial and error it ended up being the delay box. I just did away with it. I never have fixed the leak under the dash so I don’t drive it in the rain much anyways. Other than that I drive it a couple times a week to work and that’s about it. 

• 11 months later...

It’s been almost a year again since I last posted. The only thing I’ve had to work on is the pressure regulator in the Sniper. It died on me three times like it ran out of gas. I have a gauge letting me know it had no pressure so I suspected either filters or pump. The pump is almost three hundred bucks so I’m glad it wasn’t bad. Anyhow, she’s running like a champ again.