Buried Treasure? Maybe.

mpace6a

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a 60 gallon plastic barrel and put it in the back of my truck. Filled it with water from a local well and used the tap on the side to hook to my pressure washer with my power inverter at my cabin. I need to do that again to get the green stuff off the walls. My well is almost done now so I'll have my own water.

• 2 weeks later...

He just realized the IRS is following this thread and anything he finds is taxable. :???:

^^lol

Been real busy with work guys, that and any time I get some free time it rains again. Jeeps been parked for the past 2-3 weeks because I haven't had time to fix the slave cyl or leaky line. Don't dare take my dd ram down there, it slides around on wet pavement, it would wind up like that axle if I try getting down there with it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was actually down poking around a bit the past month, it was mostly re-buried, then we got a ton of rain for months, and after about a 2 week period of everything being underwater, its showing again. Soon as i get the mj running and the winch on it, I'm thinking about heading back down with shovels and seeing what i find.