Buying a Boxside...

Anyone bought a replacement bedside for their comanche? I want to get a new drivers bedside for this summer when I paint and am wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get the panel... J/Y is way out of the question cause the panel I have on there now is in way better shape than any of the ones in the yards.

I'm looking for a bedside that rust free is the main thing. If the dents arent that bad I might be very interested in it. Have any pics?

my drivers side has one dent, towards the front of the box that could be popped easily, mind you, I plan on wheeling this thing all summer with the bed on it, so by the time it comes off it might not be in such good shape.

Has two quarter sized surface rusts spots. near the back.

When I take the bed off I'll let everyone know, I'll have a good tailgate as well.

I'm looking for a bedside that rust free is the main thing. If the dents arent that bad I might be very interested in it. Have any pics?

my drivers side has one dent, towards the front of the box that could be popped easily, mind you, I plan on wheeling this thing all summer with the bed on it, so by the time it comes off it might not be in such good shape.

Has two quarter sized surface rusts spots. near the back.

When I take the bed off I'll let everyone know, I'll have a good tailgate as well.

i wonder how hard it would be to make that fit a swb.... lol

my 91s bed is shot. like the entire rear end of the bed along the bottom is gone.

Alex

If you go to the link that wildman put up it lists both side panels AND complete boxes for Comanches

he speaks the truth. a new short bed for my 91 is $1345.50.

but... I'm not payin that when i can get one from someone on here or a JY. just need one without rust holes.

Alex

hey look, they have rear flares!! and floors and almost everything else.

none of the cool things like the winch bumper and roll bar bed cover, but a lot of stuff. seems i was on here once before though.

who is going to try to order first just to find out they don't actually carry the stuff. or what they do carry looks like crap compared to the real parts.

Alex

who is going to try to order first just to find out they don't actually carry the stuff. or what they do carry looks like crap compared to the real parts.

Alex

Hey, since you put it that way, let me be first in line :D . The right side bed panel is tempting for $300 though

Alex

I just ordered a cargo light! :D

how much was the cargo light? let us know how it looks and turns out...this may be my OEM depot from now on :D

It was $20 and some change with the gasket plus shipping. They haven't let me know what the shipping is yet.