Buying a Boxside...

how much was the cargo light? let us know how it looks and turns out...this may be my OEM depot from now on :D

It was $20 and some change with the gasket plus shipping. They haven't let me know what the shipping is yet.

Good luck to anyone else who orders. :mad:

Here is the response I got back about my cargo light order!

"RE: Order Number 14910613

Thank you for ordering from Franklin Sussex Auto Mall .

We regret to inform you that the following 2 items are currently unavailable:

Cab, Interior lamps, Cargo lamp, Cargo lamp - Pick up, 1984-92 - Pick up, 1984-92 - Discontinued

Cab, Interior lamps, Cargo lamp, Gasket, Gasket - Pick up, 1984-92 - Pick up, 1984-92 - Discontinued

If you have any questions, contact our customer service department at (888) 473-9069 and we will be happy to assist you.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE "

The @$$ Clowns could at least update their online catolog. :headpop:

how much was the cargo light? let us know how it looks and turns out...this may be my OEM depot from now on :D

It was $20 and some change with the gasket plus shipping. They haven't let me know what the shipping is yet.

Good luck to anyone else who orders. :mad:

Here is the response I got back about my cargo light order!

"RE: Order Number 14910613

Thank you for ordering from Franklin Sussex Auto Mall .

We regret to inform you that the following 2 items are currently unavailable:

Cab, Interior lamps, Cargo lamp, Cargo lamp - Pick up, 1984-92 - Pick up, 1984-92 - Discontinued

Cab, Interior lamps, Cargo lamp, Gasket, Gasket - Pick up, 1984-92 - Pick up, 1984-92 - Discontinued

If you have any questions, contact our customer service department at (888) 473-9069 and we will be happy to assist you.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE "

The @$$ Clowns could at least update their online catolog. :headpop:

figured that this is what would happen. o well. guess we are all still out of luck for a good parts source unless we go JY.

Alex

Ohhh Man... I NEED one. Gotta have some source of light for all the things I do in my truck bed. Plus I hear they are perfect for those truck bed make out sessions with whatever Country Girl I end up with next.... :thumbsup:

Ohhh Man... I NEED one. Gotta have some source of light for all the things I do in my truck bed. Plus I hear they are perfect for those truck bed make out sessions with whatever Country Girl I end up with next.... :thumbsup:

:thwak:

:rotf: :rotf: