Well I Did Do It! My Mj Has A Roof Rack Now. Pictures Uploaded

I just got some led bars and don't know how to utilize my 40 inch one.

here are the LED lights

At the same time I'm tired of my 32" spare taking up room in my bed. So I figure I'm going to knock out two birds with one stone and put a roof rack on. After about two days looking at a million racks This is the one that I have found that has the best dementions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350744360881?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm going to order these from jcr and weld some square tubing to them and then weld the basket to the tubing to attach it.

http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_code=J&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RCKMNTS

I also plan on attacking a Hi-Lift jack to the back side of the basket and maybe a small shovel.

Tell me what yall think about this.

here are some pictures of the truck.

Oh year I also have some A- pillar cherokee mounts I got from Detours a while back that I have yet to use. So I'm going to put 2 of the square 3x3 LEDS on the A pillars and I'm going to put the 20 inch LED bar on the center hoop of the bumper right above the hellas.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys should have cleared this up. Not all the LEDs are mine. My local collegic Offroad good got a great group buy deal on these LEDs I bought all the ones in the picture but planned on keeping 1 of the 40",20" and 2 of the square ones. I bought the other to flip but ended up selling them to my brother at cost for his jk.

got the roof rack in Monday and was very disappointing. There was powder coat chipping a flaking off like crazy. I'm guessing they didn't clean the oils and surface rust off the rack before they painted it. I called the company and sent them pictures and the offered me $10.00 off if i kept the rack?!?!?! I said no because it could cost me way more than that to go get it powder coated again. So, the ended up emailing me a return label to ship the rack back and the are sending me a new one.

But anyway, you know I had to do a test fit to see how it looked. Also my JCR brackets came in today. Hopefully Ill have the mounting system welded up this weekend.