WRZ's comanche Now the 96 od2 swap in progress

Wrz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too much to update on, Just been redoing and adjusting a few things while i figure out my front end. I did finally install my front drive shaft, adjusted my tb so it idles at 500, cut my doors so why speakers sit flush. Other then that waiting on the weather to warm up some

more updates to come soon 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

man its been awhile since a last update. Good news is ive been DD her for the last 2 days and everything is going good. With a few minor hickups.   will post some more pictures later this weekend

and finally cured my DW

. :MJ 1: .

• 1 month later...

thanks for all the comments guys, really means alot. Wouldnt have been able to make her without the help of the forum. 

more to come soon, just need some time to do a few goodies to her

. :MJ 1: .

Some small progress this weekend, finally got a new set of setbelts to replace mine which locked up ( assuming it was from dying them ). Also repained my trim and painted my seats for now.  Still no complaints with the sem, really holds up great

before

and after a few coats

And installed some leds, Night and day difference. I can actually see inside the jeep when i open the door now

More on the todo list to come, My thermostat started to drip so that will be first for this week