Magazines

jimoshel

Was at the bookstore tonight and was overwhelmed by the selection offered. Bought a half dozen and left. Question. What are your favorite mags? Or let's put it another way. If you could only subscribe to two Off road Jeeper type mags what would they be? No Hot Rod, Rod &Custom, etc. Just off roading. I think Petersons 4WD would be one of my top choices. From there not sure. :dunno:

I really like JP magazine, Pete Trasborg (one of the editors) has a couple mj's he does articles on sometimes. They are pretty funny sometimes too, like I start laughing to my self as I read it. :clapping: We used to get Petersons but never really liked it that much. My dad just never renewed it... but they still sent it to us for like six months after the subscription ended. :nuts:

read.gif

JP

CRAWL- I actually made Crawl mag last year in the "Land Use" section.

Petersens

Four Wheeler

In that order for me. I can't stand 'offroad' magazine and 4 wheel drive needs better editing. Drive me nuts when I'm reading a article and things just don't ad up. Stupid things like in the article it says the Jeep has 37 inch tires and a 350 V8 but on the spec bar it says 40s and 572. Catch my drift?

JP, I like those guys, funny and a healthy mix of most Jeeps. Though I kinda wish they'd showcase more Willys and military jeeps. I like looking at classic stock jeep every once in a while, there's nothing but beauty in a clean restored Gladiator, Waggy, Jeepster or WWII MB/GPW (or MJ!). If I see another $75,000 Wangler with an SBC and 40" tires it'll be too soon.

Oh, and Thunder, those fancy sight windows are for the survivalist crowd, professionals know how many rounds they've shot and can tell how many are remaining by the weight of the mag - you silly goose. :D