Leaving the country

JOMJ87

OK guys if read some of my posts you prob seen I was headed to the sandbox. Well....I just found out I am heaed out this weekend. I will be gone for around 4 months (USAF Rocks). I just wanted to thank everyone for there support of the troops on here and tell you thanks for Helping me out when I had stupid questions. I hope to be able to visit the forum while I am over there but I don't know for sure. can't wait to see the Projects when I get back and be prepared for a lot of write ups on my 8 that need done. Also the guys close to NC SC and GA I will be planning a Gulches run around July or so IF I get my projects that are a must done i.e. Motor and axle and Long arms. can't wait to see yall in a few months.

jamminz.gif :USAflag: Late

Cole

OK guys if read some of my posts you prob seen I was headed to the sandbox. Well....I just found out I am heaed out this weekend. I will be gone for around 4 months (USAF Rocks). I just wanted to thank everyone for there support of the troops on here and tell you thanks for Helping me out when I had stupid questions. I hope to be able to visit the forum while I am over there but I don't know for sure. can't wait to see the Projects when I get back and be prepared for a lot of write ups on my 8 that need done. Also the guys close to NC SC and GA I will be planning a Gulches run around July or so IF I get my projects that are a must done i.e. Motor and axle and Long arms. can't wait to see yall in a few months.

jamminz.gif :USAflag: Late

Cole

You're coming back to us Cole. you hvae fun, keep yourself safe, keep our boys safe. I may be a canadian, but y'know what. I respect them. It takes balls the size of a 4.0L to go over there and know you may not come home. Support the Troops. I'm against the war, but you guys need our support.

Rock on, Jeep On, and Come home to us!

-Rob

jamminz.gif hell yeah man, have a safe trip, happy flying, or controlling. :USAflag:

we'll be thinkin of ya, and can't wait til you get back. ill be installing my lift around that time, so you may never see me stock :brows:

:bowdown: thanks to you and the other USAF guys :USAflag: :USAflag: :USAflag:

be safe take care and can't wait to here from u when u get back home

my cuz is army special forces he is on his way back to been afganistan once iraq once and getting ready to head back to iraq he has 1.5 yars till retirment

like i said before keep safe :USAflag: :USAflag: :USAflag: :bowdown: :USAflag: :USAflag: :USAflag:

Didn't realize you were still on short arms! Got an address over there to get Four Wheeler? Stay safe, and may God bless you.

Yeah i am on short arms still they are adjustables and flex good but I want to flex great!!! and my dad brought 2 years worth of JP and petersons for me to take a read my wife is going to send a few over every few weeks. I might get a subs. to JP though I really like that one. ;)

Also thanks everyone I hope your right wombat cause I will miss the forum if I don't get to get on it. This is one great place almost feels like some of ou guys are fam after talking to you so much. :nuts:

Cole

• 1 month later...

Well I have been over here for a little over a month and i thought i would check the site. I don't get that much free time so I may not get back on for awhile but i will try to stay in the loop. I am going nuts not working on the truck since i have so much to do before late july. Well thanks for the support and hopefully I can stick my head in every few days. And welcome to all the new members i have been seeing

Cole