Personalized historical plates. Need help.

mvusse

I will probably get historical plates for the Pig next year. Would like to personalize them, but can't think of what to put on them.

With historical plates I will be limited to 6 letters or numbers.

i was just talking about those plates today. I'm counting down the days till i get mine. i don't know if ill go personal with it but itll be nice to not have to tag em every year. good luck thinking up something

colorado sucks about their collector plates, they stopped the progression after 1975 a couple years back, it was a rolling progression but some moron decided that co state needed more income that way...if it stayed the way it was, i would be able to qualify for it in 5 years. :wall:

I was being a wise a--. Thats where the State Pen is located. Also the best sweet onions you can buy are grown there.

:hijack: They are good, but the best is the Vidalia onion from Georgia. They are so sweet you eat em like an apple. Mmmmmmmmmm

• 6 months later...
Either is good... But is one cheaper? In IL, they gouge you because once you have a plate with no numbers, it goes from "Personalized" to "Vanity". Vanity gets pricey. Ask me how I know.

402430_300449503325877_100000824882082_787309_1755641039_n.jpg

Rob

To save money you can use a 1 for the I.

How 'bout '4X4PIG' for the plates?

To save money you can use a 1 for the I.

Yet another fine rule when living in IL. You can't mix numbers and letters. Have to have a space in between. Can only have 7 digits including spaces. Sorry for the hijack Marcel. I'll keep to myself.

Rob :peek: