Got a Deer with my Comanche!!!

Yesterday, on my way to work, I hit a deer. :doh: Only minor damage. It busted the grille to pieces, cracked the front, bent bumper bracket, and dented driver side fender. Everything else is fine. So I am debating on doing the 97+ front end conversion (not sure though). :idea: I figured basically all I have to get that isn't damaged is the right fender. Anyway does any one have a thread on how to do this? Also, could I just cut the current flairs to fit the new fender? Thanks any advice is appreciated.

I think that with the amount of damage that happened it is not the cheaper route to go with a 97+ front end convert. Unless its an excuse which would be fine to lol So I think that this is what you were asking for is either this: http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9967&start=315 or: http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15934&start=105

Hope that was a help

Brandon

:needpics:

:agree: So after several days, and in this technologically advanced age of cell cameras, a pic or twelve of the carnage hasn't been posted yet?

Oh man :doh: I am sorry, but I have been a little busy working and providing for my family. Do not worry next chance I get to take pics of the carnage, instead of being an attentive father, I will do so. Have no fear ny priorities are in order.

:agree: So after several days, and in this technologically advanced age of cell cameras, a pic or twelve of the carnage hasn't been posted yet?

Oh man :doh: I am sorry, but I have been a little busy working and providing for my family. Do not worry next chance I get to take pics of the carnage, instead of being an attentive father, I will do so. Have no fear ny priorities are in order.

Hey, thanks for being a jerk about it. Wow you must be father of the year spending every waking second hovering over your kids or working your fingers to the bone. My hero.

If you don't want people being curious about what it looks like, then don't go 'hey everybody! i hit a deer' and not expect it. Go get some fresh air.

Hey, thanks for being a jerk about it. Wow you must be father of the year spending every waking second hovering over your kids or working your fingers to the bone. My hero.

If you don't want people being curious about what it looks like, then don't go 'hey everybody! i hit a deer' and not expect it. Go get some fresh air.

Well, I figured since someone was being a smart @$$, then it deserved someone being a jerk. I am glad you consider me your hero. That would have been an honor if you did not come across as such a loser. By the way, no where in my post did I say 'hey everybody I hit a deer'. I was simply asking for a build thread on changing out the front end and gave the reason why I was asking for it. As far as expecting things, the only thing I expect is stupid remarks from jack@$$es that live in Oregon

Well, I figured since someone was being a smart @$$, then it deserved someone being a jerk. I am glad you consider me your hero. That would have been an honor if you did not come across as such a loser. By the way, no where in my post did I say 'hey everybody I hit a deer'. I was simply asking for a build thread on changing out the front end and gave the reason why I was asking for it. As far as expecting things, the only thing I expect is stupid remarks from jack@$$es that live in Oregon

The only thing you expected from your post was stupid remarks from jackasses in Oregon? Then why did you post it? To say he comes off as "such a loser" is quite a stretch. All I got out of your little exchange is that you need to chillax, it's the internet dude. A lot of people come to CC to see pictures of MJs (myself included) so don't verbally assault someone if they want to see a few pictures of your truck. You should take it as a compliment that some "jackass in Oregon" wants to see your truck. There's probably only a handful of people that give a $#!& about your truck, don't go thinning that crowd.