The Farmer.

This winter, I spent some money on the fun stuff. I finally stopped messing around and hum-hoing the lift, and pulled the trigger.

JKS adjustable upper and lower short arms

JKS quicker disconnects

JKS adjustable track bar

OME 4" TJ coils (Dirk at DPG offroad assured me it would get me close to where I need to be)

OME front shocks

RE drop brackets

DPG extended bump stops

DPG disco cables

Life got in the way again, and this sat from early January, until this weekend.

SUNLIGHT! Don't mind the Diesel and the 'Nest chilling in the background.

Long time coming here...

Out with the old.

In with the new... :brows:

So that is about where it currently sits. the 4.5" Hell Creek SUA real leaf packs have been ordered, the GF and I went to the yard today and I picked up a ZJ steering setup, and I just power washed off the track bar bracket, motor mount horns, ZJ linkage, and the 28MM sway bar I have for this thing. It's been sitting too long, and it's time to light some fires up. While it may seem like all of this recent stuff happened quick, it is the collection of quite some time to get it to this point.

No more excuses. This thing needs to happen. Seeing all that front stuff go on this weekend is really a motivator.

Big thanks to Neohic for updating the thread. I have to do my part to keep it going. Stay tuned.

Rob

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, awesome work!  That is a nice update and well worth the wait.  If you ever get into a lull again and need to work on a truck to get going, please give me a call, you can work on my mj anytime.  

Buck. 

• 8 months later...

... I got a message. It was Ben. He created a Photo Bucket account in my name...

Yeah... it's pretty easy to be a creep online. I took it upon myself to spice up your credit score also by opening a few credit card accounts and then used them to put a down payment on a lake shore cabin. Think of it as an investment property.  :thumbsup:

Love it! :rotf:

Getting back out in the garage anytime soon Rob?

• 2 weeks later...