Man, I better not be on any FBI watch list:

Sir Sam

Ever played the '3 items' game at wal-mart, superstore, or etc...?

Basically, you walk in, dressed however suits your taste, and buy 3 items that are normal by themselves but incredibly awkward when together...

Example: Baseball bat, ribbed condoms, black trash bags

Best done at 2-3am in the 24hr stores. Pick a cashier that looks most likely to have a brain. See if you can actually get a conversation going with her/him.

Basically, you walk in, dressed however suits your taste, and buy 3 items that are normal by themselves but incredibly awkward when together...

Best done at 2-3am in the 24hr stores. Pick a cashier that looks most likely to have a brain. See if you can actually get a conversation going with her/him.

No but I was watching the somewhat cute female cashier to see her reaction. Virtually none. Last time the female cashier acted with mild surprise, maybe no one buys magnums? :dunno:

On of my favorites is Bleach, a Shovel, and Duct tape. Best if purchased about 30min before Walmart closes, always act like your in a hurry.

my brother splattered himself with fake blood and went to buy bleach, hefty bags, and duct tape at a price chopper grocery store once, he was sorely disappointed as the cashier didn't even notice.

I ended up cleaning up the over-splatter of fake blood he left all over the apartment :fs1: