NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

JeepcoMJ

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell if it had a lift on it? i have a perfectly good candidate MJ at my shop for atleast that awesome paintjob! only difference is that mine is a swb and an eliminator so the prerunner parts would feel right at home :D

Josh

got a reply and they now have my cell number. rumor has it the new owner wants to use it in a demo-derby. god, can it get more depressing?

although, maybe the li'l truck might win. :D

Did you have to post that? :(

welp, just got off the phone with the current owner, and yup, it's being entered in a demo derby. nope, I can't get what I want before the race, but he might be willing to part with it afterwards (yes, I did ask that question :D ).

If nothing else, that truck has lived quite a life.

Better not. I probably would start yelling at him. Sounds like a hillbilly. Me and idiots don't get along well.

You should just post his number on the site, and see if we can all call enough to change his mind. 8)

Rob L. :brows:

yeah, well, at this point, I don't really expect to get that smashed up door anyways. :fs1: I'd feel lucky to get a photo. I'm sending it to you. feel free to, well, do as you please. :D or not.

yeah, he's kinda already got my phone number and email addy. not sure I want a hundred rabid MJ fans tearing his door down. I might get blamed. :peek: Unless they were tearing down the door in order to snatch the MJ back. I might not mind that. :D

• 9 months later...

Hate to dig up a grave here, but my girlfriends brother (who I am converting to Jeep) has been obsessed with this truck right alongside of us. It pains me to show this, but he recently found this video on youtube, featuring the unfortunate demise of our beloved trophy truck. Set down your beers guys, hold the ones you love, and turn the screen away from any MJ's nearby. This ones a little tough to watch.

:cry: :(

AfvwmxJDOqU

:hateputers:

I think I am going to cry myself to sleep now.

Rob L. :(