NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

JeepcoMJ

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his wipers were on when he crashed :popcorn:

probably bumped the switch in the rollover

maybe it's why he rolled over! :smart: ;)

Thats what i was thinking. i have personally experienced how easy it is for a d44 to get away from you when its wet. barely missed a mail box when that little darlin possed out lol, but i have sence figured out how to drive :yes: this is my first pos truck so i had to get used to it. you think he was driving wrecklesly in the rain?

Thats what i was thinking. i have personally experienced how easy it is for a d44 to get away from you when its wet. barely missed a mail box when that little darlin possed out lol, but i have sence figured out how to drive :yes: this is my first pos truck so i had to get used to it. you think he was driving wrecklesly in the rain?

no i was just joking as if his windshield was covered and before he could turn on the wipers he rolled.... :yes:

no i was just joking as if his windshield was covered and before he could turn on the wipers he rolled.... :yes:

oh gotchya lol. sorry i messed up your joke :doh:

oh gotchya lol. sorry i messed up your joke :doh:

:fool:

drama in the Great Lakes Chapter...

:popcorn:

Do we need to get the Great Lakes Chapter President goblazers6 to settle this situation? :brows:

hahaha. that statement makes me laugh almost as hard as when my boss tells me he's in charge...

• 2 weeks later...