LKQ Trip and Meet and Greet > APRIL 10TH, 2010.

Automan2164

FYI - Currently I don't have internet at home, everything I do is at work. If anything changes, someone will need to give me a buzz. Currently I'm planning on getting to Rob's place around 8-8:30 am.

Pat - I'm bringing your gears cause I don't want to store them for you anymore, they are getting in my way.

Wade - Do you still have that drop pitman arm? Please bring it if you do - $30 was what you were asking?

- Brent

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete, you planning on getting there at 4 pm, or leaving at 4 pm?

I was planning on us getting there about 7.

arriving. but the more I think about it, the more likely I'll be arriving 6-7 oclock. :dunno: gotta take into account that time change thing too.

FYI - Currently I don't have internet at home, everything I do is at work. If anything changes, someone will need to give me a buzz. Currently I'm planning on getting to Rob's place around 8-8:30 am.

Pat - I'm bringing your gears cause I don't want to store them for you anymore, they are getting in my way.

Wade - Do you still have that drop pitman arm? Please bring it if you do - $30 was what you were asking?

- Brent

sorry, i sold it a while back.

last ditch fundraiser... Anyone know someone out that way that would like the gray cloth buckets out of that CFC 92 MJ I saw in georgia? only issue is that the rear catch tab on one needs to be aligned better.

Or maybe a gray pass side XJ bucket in good shape?

Hey Pete, feel free to take your time getting here tomorrow. I am still sort of "sprucing up" the place, and I have crap EVERYWHERE. I was going to just clean up, but that turned into a "House purge" of crap. I have 2 huge piles going, one for trash, one for donation, and bunches of stuff laying around.

Just to verify, you are shooting for like 7PMish with Correy?

Are you going to be staying Saturday night also? Or are you jetting out after all the activities?

Thanks.

Rob

yeah, cause I'm such a neat freak. :rotf:

I'm going to shoot for 6 or 7 but I gotta feeling that traffic will dictate the time of my arrival.

regardless of where I sleep, I wasn't planning on driving home til Sun. waaaay too much energy output on Sat to follow it up with a 6 hour drive. :ack:

Completely understand Pete. I am actually going to look at another MJ on Sunday, you are welcome to tag along. Stay as long as you like. I know you might not care about the mess, but I do. :oops: I just want it looking a bit better. Plus, it feels good to get rid of everything just taking up space. I am trying to scrape up funds for the newest MJ, so might just have to do pizzas and or fast-foodish places. Wally world has a big bucket of tasty fried chicken for cheap. :D

Carly is coming with correct?

Rob