LKQ Trip and Meet and Greet > APRIL 10TH, 2010.

Automan2164

Got some bad-ish news guys, got in an accident a month or so ago and just found out yesterday that b/c it's my second accident in two years I lose my license for a month starting 3/29, it's like the state doesn't want me coming to the meet 'n greet, just kiddin, good news is some of my buddies can drive stick so my MJ should still be making an appearance at LKQ still just with me in the passenger's seat :roll:

I've decided nothing's keepin me from missin this meet 'n greet tho! :yes:

Huh??? Is that some sort of graduated liscense thing?? or is there something else involved here??? I have had ALOT of accidents and never lost my liscense...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some bad-ish news guys, got in an accident a month or so ago and just found out yesterday that b/c it's my second accident in two years I lose my license for a month starting 3/29, it's like the state doesn't want me coming to the meet 'n greet, just kiddin, good news is some of my buddies can drive stick so my MJ should still be making an appearance at LKQ still just with me in the passenger's seat :roll:

I've decided nothing's keepin me from missin this meet 'n greet tho! :yes:

Huh??? Is that some sort of graduated liscense thing?? or is there something else involved here??? I have had ALOT of accidents and never lost my liscense...

I've only been in the two accidents (one the summer after I turned 18, the other a few months ago) and I never heard of this law/sanction/thing before, then all the sudden I get a letter in the mail almost three months after the fact saying I get my license suspended for a month cuz of that accident, one of those WTH?!?! moments. I gotta' take a class and pay to get the license back so the state gets $140 minus the 44 cents it takes to send my license back to me, friggin lame if you ask me.

and Brent, unfortunately it was with the truck, but it just popped the bumper off and messed up the header panel. It's pretty much fixed now tho, put a new header panel on and it's a good excuse to get/make a new tube bumper :yes:

sounds like it's "lawyer time". :yes:

I'm a bit closer to making it. Got a couple new potential plans. One involving driving my Dakota back up to Michigan and then on to wisconsin. :D If it wasn't for the fact that my Dakota needs a pair of tires, it'd be cheaper than flying/driving the van. still working on money. I'm thinking I'll need to put my 8.25 up for quick sale. :( Guess I didn't really need it right now anyway.

I would really like to come... but I seriously doubt I'm going to make it unless some weekends get moved around.

There aren't any XJs there with a rear swing-out tire carrier, are there?

Nope. None that I have seen. Who knows what could be buried in the shop though.

Rob L.

Don't do anything that would put yourself in a tight spot Pete... nothing is worth that.

Rob L.

Don't worry 'bout l'il ol' me. :D It's extra anyways. The axle is a 98 and like a lot of my stuff, I have it cause it's cool. :D I can stand to part with it. I should probably pull the aw4 off the half-a-jeep too. No real need for that beyond it making it easier to balance the engine.

how are you going to get it? you're not even going to be there. :nanner: :rotf:

I got it in a trade for I'd guess about 150 in worth, but I don't really care if I get that back if it means having enough gas money to get to Wisconsin. That's the primary goal here. jamminz.gif If you guys know of anyone in need of her, let me know. :thumbsup:

She needs nothing and isn't a rust pile.

by the way, I've got a lead on a pair of tires for the Dakota for pretty darn cheap. :D still waiting on a reply from the guy though. I'm a bit worried about how much tread is left on them.

I'm not going to be there then, but I will be there soon.

I may be interested because I went and accidentally donated my $25 one to my brother so he can be rid of his 3.07s. Nobody deserves those.

Everything I've got has 3.55s.... except the Blue MJ, which axles average out to around 3.55 :roll:

which axles average out to around 3.55 :roll:

3.585???? ;)

That'd be it :banana:

4.10 up front, 3.07 in back. Waiting on a 4.10 D44 for it. No T-case linkages or front driveshaft are in it.

Although given its current condition, a matched rear axle is the last of its worries.