Florida?

FLMANCHE526

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the million dollar question lol. I am open to whatever!

RockMJ

Can't say that I'm going to be available on the weekend anytime soon. :dunno: Durn scheduling at the new job and whatnot. If the Central FL jeepers get together though, I'll have wished I was there! :yes:

Isn't there some sort of Jeep event coming up in June/July; with it being "summer" and all? I was thinking about doing another "Jeep Beach" esque thing in mid to late June, even though there was just one earlier this month. I think it'd be a pretty good hookup spot with a lot around to go to and see, and, you know, DURING the middle of the hot summer. 8)

Anybody else with me? Beach preferences? I'm game for Daytona or New Symerna. Never been to any others, sadly. :( And I've lived in FL all my life.... :fs1: :shake:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone out there in FL-land? :wavey:

Might be hitting up some yards for parts within the next few weeks; wouldn't mind getting to meet some MJ-brethren still out there. :group beer:

• 1 month later...

New to the comanche deal. Just got an 87 2.5 5 speed but I have a prob, no spark not sure where to start

I also have a 98 Cherokee with 9" of lift on 33"s built not bought so I'm not new to jeeps just 4cyl & carb.

Any help would be a great help

I'm in lake worth, FL

check in the tech section

• 2 months later...

Mark, you make me envious of the short bed! Nice to know I'm not the only MJ rocking that color jamminz.gif

401754_10150791454564998_695089997_9384392_2021011374_n.jpg

RockMJ

Madeoflite (Mark) I saw your awesome MJ on I-27 going to I-4 on a Saturday and I about rear ended another vehicle staring at your rig! Glad I found who it belongs to. I live in Winter Haven.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice to see this thread is still getting some hits! We still have yet to get a group meet together for us Floridians. I no longer have my orange 88 but picked up a 90 Eliminator I am slowly putting together. And I mean really, really slowly. Me and Drahcir495 regularly meet up and work on each others rigs and have done a camping/wheeling trip with more planned in the near future. Would still love to meet up with some other MJ owners in the area. Later on guys!

RockMJ

Fairly new to this forum, just relocated to St. Augustine from Oklahoma. Have not brought the MJ down yet, but hoping to have it here for Jeep Beach. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Not all that far from a few of us. I am over in the New Port Richey/Trinity area of Florida.

RockMJ

We have been to the mines out in Inverness. Holder mine to be more specific. Good spot to go camping at and do some trail riding. Nothing extreme or even technical but still enjoyable. Also a good bit of hiking and exploring of the cave systems. I have been to Ocala and heard there is some decent wheeling up there but have never explored it but would be down to do so. 

RockMJ

I have checked the national park website for Ocala. They have a lot of trails around and through the park. Most are for motorcycles and ATV's, but some are listed as being for 4WD vehicles. I have not brought the Jeep to Fl yet, but am looking forward to getting out and about with it when I do get it moved here. Maybe we can scrounge up some more people and make a little get together at Ocala.

• 3 weeks later...

I live down south (east coast). Let me know if anyone is down to do a little wheeling!

Some fun places to wheel:

Lazy Springs

Jw Corbett (dry season only.. and a snorkel)

Bear Island,

Big Cypress

Citrus

Holy Lands

Crome

Devils Garden

Hardrock Off Road Park (ocala)

Redneck Yact Club

Tripple Canopy Park

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I live down south (east coast). Let me know if anyone is down to do a little wheeling!

Some fun places to wheel:

Lazy Springs

Jw Corbett (dry season only.. and a snorkel)

Bear Island,

Big Cypress

Citrus

Holy Lands

Crome

Devils Garden

Hardrock Off Road Park (ocala)

Redneck Yact Club

Tripple Canopy Park

I'm in West Palm Beach. Is this Ryan?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...