Florida?

FLMANCHE526

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Lake Alfred, Fl.. Close to Winter Haven. I also belong to the jackedupjeepclub in central fl. I have a XJ,TJ and I just bought this 90 4x4 eliminator comanche. I love it. The JUJC meets every wed at Anglers in Winter Haven. It would be great to combine meetings. Let me know if anyone is interested???? It is a great group of people. There are three other Comanche owners in the club. This Comache Club.com is a great forum. I look forward to gaining some knowledge and meeting new people comanche.gif

• 1 month later...
Well I just joined the local off road club. Ya'll should check it out http://gearheadoffroadclub.com/forum/

Brandon

Cowboy is a good guy and it seems like it will be a good club.

I was on another forum and found this I found out about this here-> http://www.legionofjeepers.com/forums/v ... =40&t=1909

This Friday-> "CCJ is having its first social at Coney Island in Brooksville ( http://www.coneyislanddriveinn.com ) on Friday 2/11. The owner of Coney Island is a fellow Jeeper and looking to put on a good show. I know most of you live far away but for those of you who live closer come on by. If you want to ride Croom is just down the street and you could do a night ride after you fill up on hot dogs."

Not sure what the club is like, but I am going to check them out. Maybe see you there? - Rich

Man I wish my truck was done so I could go :( Brookesvill aint that far way. How far are you away from croom? We could make it a night out... and yeah cowboy is really cool ive hung with him a few times now.

Brandon

Man I wish my truck was done so I could go :( Brookesvill aint that far way. How far are you away from croom? We could make it a night out... and yeah cowboy is really cool ive hung with him a few times now.

Brandon

You don't have to bring the MJ to have a good time ;) . I don't think it is far at all. The last time I was at Croom it was a night ride with Cowboy ~ great time. See you there? - Rich

Brandon

You don't have to bring the MJ to have a good time ;) . I don't think it is far at all. The last time I was at Croom it was a night ride with Cowboy ~ great time. See you there? - Rich

So how was it any ways? sorry i couldnt make it :( And yeah IF my truck ever gets done with the 4x4, lift, bumpers croom will be my 1st stop. I could go with a ride along with cowboy and if you come along ill ride in the bed :D

Brandon

It was good :thumbsup: . The people at the CCJ seemed very nice. I want to start attending more of their socials. I did not go on the ride - I did not have anyone with me :dunno: . I would have let you ride up front - it was way to cold to ride in the back that night :D .

Well I just recently joined the Ocala Jeep Club and we've been trying to do a ride at least once a month. This weekend we're doing a play day at our course built at the Ocala Speedway but because of our insurance policy its only open to club members.

I'll be sure to post the info for next month's ride and maybe we can get some more comanche's out there.

We usually hit up the Ocala national forest but sometimes they go out other places too.

hey everyone , i was shocked to see so many MJ guys in my area I live in Lake county, Leesburg to be exact, if anyone wants to hit the trails or do a camping trip sometime I'm game. will be puting my new lift ,rims and tires on this week ,so after that i will deff be ready to try it out

Eric

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy all,

Just sent some emails lookin' for some Fl folks and here we are....lol

I'm trying to get my mj running lately, but I'm olddddddd and soreeeee so it's taking loads of time.

Was a member of Orlando Jeep Club, but have been unable to make meetings and let my membership go.

Hope all are well here and enjoying their rides.

Ron

I live in Deltona (Volusia County)

My 87 Pioneer is down now, but trying to get her running again, with some help of other nice folks in this site. fingers crossed

p.s. I meant to hit reply to this post earlier.... :doh:

Sorry for the late comeback Rav.

Too bad we didn't know then huh?

I'm headed to Deadland (that's what most call Deland...lol) in the next few days to look at another jeep for a parts car.

Always good to get a MJ for free...best of luck on your mj.

Mine is down at the moment and can't work on it...I'm old and beatup and havin one of those weeks.

c u on th flip side

Ron

• 1 month later...

Well I met one comanche owner at Jeep Beach.. I havd both my jeeps there and had a blast.. We meet every other wed in Winter HAven if any one wants to come and join us.. A trip is in the works for the end of June.. I will keep you posted