Florida?

FLMANCHE526

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

New to the club, located in west palm beach as well. The Orange, have you been out to 5A yet? That's a decent place, deep deep holes though. Anyone ever put anything together for a meet up in this area?

Lantana here (S End of Lake Worth). Theres only been three of us that get together around here so you're more than welcome to join us. We are having a big Jeep night next month at Tilted Kilt in Boca on the 21st, please stop by.

JeepsOlot lives in Stuart, 88whitecomanche in Miami and our friend Ryan in Palm Beach Gardens. (He doesnt do the forum thing. Lol)

According to my friends that live by 5A, a good majority of it has been shut down for development.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Just now, outlaw star said:

We all should get together this summer for a group pic/meet.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Definitely. Group pic/ "meet the faces behind the avatars" would be cool. I have only meet one person and thats Walt because he is local to me haha. but just let me know when and I will be there

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I will post in here again. Maybe this time I won't take my jeep apart before said meet&greets or other events. I plan on having my axle swap done by end of May/beginning of June. If people want to meet up (Almost anywhere in Florida) for a bbq, hangout, trail day, beer tasting, what ever it may be I'm all ears. I know of a few Mjs in person that would be willing to meet up for a hangout day. 

Possible locations:

- Lazy Springs Recreation Park

- Hardrock Offroad Park

-Amelia Earhart Park

-Daytona

-The Swamp Offroad Park

-One of the many springs

- Ybor city

-Orlando