Motion offroad???

87mance

Hi!

I am a new guy here, and I have a few questions.

Have any of you guys ever ordered anything from Motion Offroad?

I ordered the 6,5" lift kit for my Mj the 29th of April and they still haven't delivered it.

Did any of you have the same problem?

I've tried to call them more than a few times over the last couple months and have never gotten anyone to answer.

I never left a message to return my call, have you?

I ordered a lift from their Black Friday Sale 2008 and had to wait about 5 months for the track bar to finally come. The rest of the lift was delivered pretty quickly. They actually forgot about the track bar being backordered and they made it right in the end but it still kinda left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

They are members here on the forum. Hopefully someone can chime in with a little more useful information on the current status of their business.

I've tried to call them more than a few times over the last couple months and have never gotten anyone to answer.

I never left a message to return my call, have you?

I ordered a lift from their Black Friday Sale 2008 and had to wait about 5 months for the track bar to finally come. The rest of the lift was delivered pretty quickly. They actually forgot about the track bar being backordered and they made it right in the end but it still kinda left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

They are members here on the forum. Hopefully someone can chime in with a little more useful information on the current status of their business.

can you offer their screen name so maybe he can send a pm or get some resolution, thats a little rediculous. at least offer some comunication.

Sir,

We've replied to your emails and provided tracking info several times via email. You can also log into your account on our website at any time to view tracking info.

Order Status: DELIVERED

UPS 1Z4910490367607300 DELIVERED 05/08/2009 10:08 A.M.

UPS 1Z60AE520342399276 DELIVERED 05/11/2009 11:04 A.M.

FedEx 807773210000652 DELIVERED May 21, 2009 10:39 AM

We can be reached Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM Easter Standard Time at 260.224.6098. We only have 2 phone lines so if we are on those lines it will dump you directly to voicemail. We typically return most voicemails the same day. We can't return calls if you don't leave a message....

Sir,

We've replied to your emails and provided tracking info several times via email. You can also log into your account on our website at any time to view tracking info.

Order Status: DELIVERED

UPS 1Z4910490367607300 DELIVERED 05/08/2009 10:08 A.M.

UPS 1Z60AE520342399276 DELIVERED 05/11/2009 11:04 A.M.

FedEx 807773210000652 DELIVERED May 21, 2009 10:39 AM

We can be reached Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM Easter Standard Time at 260.224.6098. We only have 2 phone lines so if we are on those lines it will dump you directly to voicemail. We typically return most voicemails the same day. We can't return calls if you don't leave a message....

These tracking numbers have been delivered to Linden, NJ, USA. The original poster is from Norway.

These tracking numbers have been delivered to Linden, NJ, USA. The original poster is from Norway.

Customer had us ship items to a shipping forwarder to save them on shipping charges;

JetCarrier

601 W Linden Av Suite 39336

Linden, New Jersey 07036

More info here; http://jetcarrier.com/exportSolution.asp

I'm sure original poster can confirm this for you as well...

I have received the three packages, but they contained my bushwackers, cb antenna, two trackbars and the 1 ton steering kit that comes with the lift.

If you track the shipments, you will see that the shipping weight is not correct if there should be any suspension parts.

Motion Offroad said to me that it will take 6-8 days to ship the lift kit to me, before I placed the order.

But i have not received any lift components like coil springs, rear soa perches, shocks or the four adjustable control arms.

And now it has been three months since I placed the order!

My shipping address is correct, because it is cheaper for me to use Jetcarrier.com to ship it. They charge me half the price of any other company normally used by online shops.

I ordered two trackbars, one for me and one for a friend.

Is it normal to use four months to deliver a order?

I have ordered lots of things from USA before, but have never run into a company that tells you that they have delivered eveything when they clearly not have!

When it takes more time than estimated, it use to get marked with "backordered".

Motion Offroad never did!

The order says delivered, but when I talked to the shipping company today, they said that the weight you can see in the tracking information match their shipping weight.

He also said that if it should contain any suspension parts, it would be heavier.

I also thought so.

What is my options? Anybody have any idea what I can do?

Motion Offroad will not comunicate anymore with me! They told me so in the last email I got from them.

I ordered two trackbars, one for me and one for a friend.

Is it normal to use four months to deliver a order?

I have ordered lots of things from USA before, but have never run into a company that tells you that they have delivered eveything when they clearly not have!

When it takes more time than estimated, it use to get marked with "backordered".

Motion Offroad never did!

The order says delivered, but when I talked to the shipping company today, they said that the weight you can see in the tracking information match their shipping weight.

He also said that if it should contain any suspension parts, it would be heavier.

I also thought so.

What is my options? Anybody have any idea what I can do?

Motion Offroad will not comunicate anymore with me! They told me so in the last email I got from them.

Sounds like they delivered to your shipping agent. They have provided proof of this. I think its your shipping agent who made the screw up.

but the shipping weights don't show suspension parts is what they're saying, hasn't he recieved those parts.

why would they block comunication....again.

I know of shippers who routinely put the weight of packages as less than they are. If you do it right you don't get caught and you save on shipping costs, if you get caught you get re-billed for the difference.

Shipping weight is not a good way to work off of. It sounds like he ordered 2 trackbars that were not included in his order(and possibly other suspension parts). We don't really know what all is missing from his order at this point.

but the shipping weights don't show suspension parts is what they're saying, hasn't he recieved those parts.

I know of shippers who routinely put the weight of packages as less than they are. If you do it right you don't get caught and you save on shipping costs, if you get caught you get re-billed for the difference.

Shipping weight is not a good way to work off of. It sounds like he ordered 2 trackbars that were not included in his order(and possibly other suspension parts). We don't really know what all is missing from his order at this point.

Yes we do. He said he didnt get the soa plates, control arms, coil springs, shocks or any suspension parts other than the trac bar. He also said that the weight of the packages matched the weight on the shipping invoice. I have not ordered from MO but this is not the first time someone has had a problem with them. Why are people so quick to assume that the OP is wrong.

Yes we do. He said he didnt get the soa plates, control arms, coil springs, shocks or any suspension parts other than the trac bar. He also said that the weight of the packages matched the weight on the shipping invoice. I have not ordered from MO but this is not the first time someone has had a problem with them. Why are people so quick to assume that the OP is wrong.

I went back through and looked at all 3 posts by the OP and I do not see any of that. Please show me that post because I don't see it.

I agree, but the somewhat disjointed way this has gotten posted makes it a little hard to figure out what is going on.

I went back through and looked at all 3 posts by the OP and I do not see any of that. Please show me that post because I don't see it.

Right in his second post:

I have received the three packages, but they contained my bushwackers, cb antenna, two trackbars and the 1 ton steering kit that comes with the lift.

If you track the shipments, you will see that the shipping weight is not correct if there should be any suspension parts.

Motion Offroad said to me that it will take 6-8 days to ship the lift kit to me, before I placed the order.

But i have not received any lift components like coil springs, rear soa perches, shocks or the four adjustable control arms.

And now it has been three months since I placed the order!

My shipping address is correct, because it is cheaper for me to use Jetcarrier.com to ship it. They charge me half the price of any other company normally used by online shops.

Yes, its true, Adam at M.O. has a reputation for being shady. There is enough evidence floating around on the web to make a pretty strong case against him. Maybe the reputations is deserved .... maybe it isn't.

BUT, that isn't the issue right now. The issue is that you need the parts you paid for.

My advice ... call Adam. I talked to him multiple times on the phone when I ordered my lift kit and other items. There were a few hitches, but he was very nice and helpful, and he took care of everything quickly and professionally. So call him. Be nice, don't blame him for anything, and I'm sure he will work with you to get things resolved. A good attitude goes a LONG way.

I suppose there is the possibility that he is knowingly trying to screw you out of your money. But there is a much better chance that there is just a mix-up along the way.

Get all of your shipping invoices together and give him a call.

Get all of your shipping invoices together and give him a call.

According to my friend, Captain Obvious, it's a lot easier (and cheaper!) to call him from Pennsylvania than it is from Norway. If there's a problem, I think Motion Offroad should be acknowledging it and taking steps to rectify it rather than posting information that implies everything was shipped to the freight forwarder when it apparently was not.

After this length of time, frankly, it should have been taken care of. It should not have been necessary to post here in order to stir up some kind of action toward (hopefully) a resolution.

Sir,

Your order was processed on 4/29. The following is your shipping info.

UPS - 1Z4910490367607300

Shipped - 05/06/2009

Delivered - 05/08/2009 10:08 A.M.

Weight - 21.20 lbs

UPS - 1Z60AE520342399276

Shipped - 05/08/2009

Delivered - 05/11/2009 11:04 A.M.

Weight - 38.00 lbs

FedEx - 807773210000652

Shipped - 05/19/2009

Delivered - 05/21/2009 10:39 A.M.

Weight - 20.00 lbs

If you check the shipping weight on your packing slip it will show an order total weight of 83lbs combined total. If you add up all the above 3 shipments you'll get an actual shipping weight of 79.20lbs from the carriers. Pretty dang close if you ask me. If we did not ship you anything than why can we offer proof that you've received 80lbs worth of product at Jet Carriers?

Also your order was processed on 4/29 and final package was delivered on 5/21 (2 of them delivered within 12 days); that is no where near 4 months. We shipped your order per your request to Jet Carriers in New Jersey. We can't be held responsible for the delivery time from them to you in another country.

We have provided this information to you both via email as well as online on our website under your account. We've provided 3 tracking numbers to you with the total weight adding up to your order total weight on your packing slip. We've clearly not shorted you anything.

-Rebecca

If you check the shipping weight on your packing slip it will show an order total weight of 83lbs combined total.

-Rebecca

So your claim is that a 2 coil springs, 2 spring perches, 4 shocks, 4 adjustable control arms, 4 bushwacker flares, a CB antenna, 2 track bars and a 1 ton steering kit, plus packaging only weighs 83 lbs??????

One of two things has happened... either all your parts are made from some sort of lightweight alloy.. or you shorted this guy....

We've clearly not shorted you anything.

-Rebecca

That line right there was completely unnecessary in an open forum. It clearly shows that you have absolutely no regard towards this customer. It also shows that you most likely treat your customers like this on a regular basis. In no uncertain terms, it also means that I won't be purchasing any parts from you. When you treat customers this poorly in public, it shows a glimpse of how you would treat each individual customer.