Motion offroad???

87mance

So far we have tracking numbers and some weights. It might be helpful if one side or the other would post copies of the actual packing slips, with weights, as confirmation that everything ordered is included in these weights. Obviously, the rest of us don't need to see prices paid, and that information can be redacted.

87mance, 83 pounds is approximately 37.7 kilograms. Did the packages you received add up to somewhere in the range of 36 to 37-1/2 kilograms?

Without some better/more complete information, what I'm seeing here is a clear case of "he said .... she said." That isn't going to resolve anything.

The problem is that I don't think the weight (87Lbs) match what my complete order should be.

Order Date: Wednesday 29 April, 2009

Order Information - Order #432 Qty. Products Total

1 ea. Motion Offroad XJ/MJ Heavy Duty Steering Gear Box Brace $75.00

1 ea. Rock Krawler XJ/MJ Bomb-Proof Front Trackbar and Bracket $179.10

1 ea. 4ft CB Antenna $35.00

1 ea. Bushwacker MJ Comanche Cut-Out Fender Flares $380.00

1 ea. Motion Offroad MJ Comanche Hybrid 6.5" Shortarm Lift $1,835.00

2 ea. CB Antenna Stud $30.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lift kit Includes:

•Motion Offroad Adjustable Upper Control Arms w/Currie Johnny Joints

•Motion Offroad Adjustable Lower Control Arms w/Currie Johnny Joints

•Motion Offroad Control Arm Drop Brackets

•Rock Krawler Heavy-Duty Adjustable Trackbar

•Rock Krawler Heavy-Duty Trackbar Bracket

•Motion Offroad 6.5" Progressive Wound Lift Coils

•Motion Offroad Swaybar Quick Disco's

•Motion Offroad Rear Bolt-On Spring Over Axle Kit

•Motion Offroad Heavy-Duty 1-ton Crossover Steering Kit

•Motion Offroad Extended Stainless Front Brake Lines

•Motion Offroad Extended Stainless Rear Brake Line

•Motion Offroad Front Coil Bumpstops

•This kit is 100% bolt on application!

•Detailed Directions with a Technical Support Hotline

I think this alone has a weight of over 87 lbs!

What do you think?

My bubby ordered a 4"lift for his TJ a year ago from 4wd.com, and it weighed over 90 kilograms! It was comlete with control arms, springs, shocks and all the mounting hardware.

This is the last package I got in the mail

http://sporing.posten.no/sporing/KMSporingslink.aspx?Language=English&PackageNumber=370438100918972444

As you can see the weight in Norway match the weight in USA. That means Jetcarrier don't try to screw me over.

I know this is only the last one package, but I can't find the rest of the domestic invoices at the time. I need to speak with the post office tomorrow when they are open.

Sir,

Your order was processed on 4/29. The following is your shipping info.

UPS - 1Z4910490367607300

Shipped - 05/06/2009

Delivered - 05/08/2009 10:08 A.M.

Weight - 21.20 lbs

UPS - 1Z60AE520342399276

Shipped - 05/08/2009

Delivered - 05/11/2009 11:04 A.M.

Weight - 38.00 lbs

FedEx - 807773210000652

Shipped - 05/19/2009

Delivered - 05/21/2009 10:39 A.M.

Weight - 20.00 lbs

If you check the shipping weight on your packing slip it will show an order total weight of 83lbs combined total. If you add up all the above 3 shipments you'll get an actual shipping weight of 79.20lbs from the carriers. Pretty dang close if you ask me. If we did not ship you anything than why can we offer proof that you've received 80lbs worth of product at Jet Carriers?

Also your order was processed on 4/29 and final package was delivered on 5/21 (2 of them delivered within 12 days); that is no where near 4 months. We shipped your order per your request to Jet Carriers in New Jersey. We can't be held responsible for the delivery time from them to you in another country.

We have provided this information to you both via email as well as online on our website under your account. We've provided 3 tracking numbers to you with the total weight adding up to your order total weight on your packing slip. We've clearly not shorted you anything.

-Rebecca

This means that you mean you have delivered eveything I paid for?

I don't agree to that at all. I spoke to Jetcarrier yesterday, and they have not recived more than what they have shipped to me. They ship these kind of parts all the time, and they also said that the weight doesn't match my order.

I can agree to what you have shipped to Jetcarrier is the same weight that I have recived.

But when it is only parts of my order I have recived, it has to be something wrong somewhere along the way.

If you could help me find out what is wrong, I would be very happy.

It is not my intension to be a terrible costumer, I just want what I paid for.

M.O. commonly has items drop-shipped from all over the place to the customer (in your case, Jetcarrier). They advertise things on their site as "Motion Offroad" gear, but it is manufactured by someone else and M.O. doesn't have them in stock. When you order from M.O., they contact the manufacturer and have it sent to you.

My lift kit arrived at my house from three or four different places over the period of a few weeks. In the end, M.O. had forgotten one of the pieces, but I called them and they shipped it out.

If you are under the assumption that M.O. has everything in stock, and they personally mailed the items to Jetcarrier, you are most likely mistaken. Once you placed your order, they had to place smaller orders and arrange shipping with maybe three or four other vendors. Those vendors were supposed to ship everything directly to Jetcarrier.

In a process like this, there is a lot that can go wrong.

Again, I think its best if you call Adam or Rebecca and get to the bottom of this in person.

I am aware of this kind of buisness, but still it is a bit strange that they don't try to fix things the first time I asked about it.

Specialy if this is a common problem.

I have tried to call them five times today, but nobody answer!

I'm sure Motion Offroad has shipped these items in the past, which means they should have an idea of what these items weigh.

MO:

How much does a 6.5" lift kit weigh?

How much do the trac bars and brackets weigh?

Bush whackers?

Antennas?

Gear box brace?

another M.O. thread. :popcorn: :popcorn:

yeah, and the question is, why? why is this being handled on the CC? this was an outside transaction, and should be handled by the RETAILER and the customer. this is not an ebay type transaction, or a member to member private transaction. PM M.O. or call them on the phone. i'm not necessarily trying to defend M.O., but we're talking about an international shipment here and is not something M.O. was advertising in the classifieds on CC. regardless of opinions of M.O. and/or their "marketing" practices on here, this should not, in fairness to M.O., be hashed out on CC. just my nickel's worth of opinion.

soapbox.gif

another M.O. thread. :popcorn: :popcorn:

yeah, and the question is, why? why is this being handled on the CC? this was an outside transaction, and should be handled by the RETAILER and the customer. this is not an ebay type transaction, or a member to member private transaction. PM M.O. or call them on the phone. i'm not necessarily trying to defend M.O., but we're talking about an international shipment here and is not something M.O. was advertising in the classifieds on CC. regardless of opinions of M.O. and/or their "marketing" practices on here, this should not, in fairness to M.O., be hashed out on CC. just my nickel's worth of opinion.

soapbox.gif

I understand your point but I think that since his phone calls were not be answered is why he came on here, not that it should be handle here but we been though something along this sorts before.

just me dime's worth of opinion. :nanner:

i think if any of you guys spent over a thousand dollars and didn't get all your parts, and couldn't get answers or responses by phone or email you would probably do similar after a few months or however long its been.

Or a few hundred :wavey:

i think if any of you guys spent over a thousand dollars and didn't get all your parts, and couldn't get answers or responses by phone or email you would probably do similar after a few months or however long its been.

Or a few hundred :wavey:

Meh, you're probably right. But we're still tired of it. I'll just take my own advice.....and ignore it. :chillin:

ya, i'm kinda glad i've seen it so i know what to avoid

Me too... I didn't know they were this bad.. I was considering buying a lift from them, because they are one of the few that offer an MJ-specific lift.

This thread is degenerating. I would prefer to leave it open so that one or the other of the two parties can publicly post the invoice(s) and/or packing slip(s) to put everything on the table, but if the thread degenerates any further we'll have to lock it. How's about we just hold off on the gratuitous comments and leave the thread here until one or the other protagonist posts additional information?

In the meanwhile, you can each decide whether or not you wish to do business with Motion Offroad without posting your decision here.