Let';s play a guessing game... :o)

BLHTAZ

Remains from the pre-first day of work at the new job haircut.

That would about sum it up :thumbsup:

I have had that hair for nearly 22 years--today was a tough day.

Ah, loss of the michigan mudflap, the wisconsin waterfall, the camaro cut...

Sad day for rat-tails and mullets alike. jamminz.gif

Rob L.

And the sign said, "Long-haired freaky people need not apply"

So I tucked my hair up under my hat, and I went in to ask him why

He said, "You look like a fine, upstanding young man, I think you'll do"

So I took off my hat and said, "Imagine that! Ha, me workin' for you!"

:D

I thought maybe you were trying to get us to figure out what course the papers are from. I guess political science.

:cheers:

And the sign said, "Long-haired freaky people need not apply

So I tucked my hair up under my hat, and I went in to ask him why

He said, "You look like a fine, upstanding young man, I think you'll do"

So I took off my hat and said, "Imagine that! Ha, me workin' for you!"

Aye, the Five Man Electrical Band. Prolly the best band ever from Canada. :Canadaflag: Loved that tune. :cheers:

I thought maybe you were trying to get us to figure out what course the papers are from. I guess political science.

I guess you might think that from what you see, but those are notes and instructions for my essay class. My thesis topic is Gun Control: The Right to Keep and Bear Arms. My final paper is due in about 3 more weeks.

I guess you might think that from what you see, but those are notes and instructions for my essay class. My thesis topic is Gun Control: The Right to Keep and Bear Arms. My final paper is due in about 3 more weeks.

Good luck on the presentation and that is a great topic. Did you pick it or was it assigned to you?

Are you for or against? NOTE: Your answer MAY be used against you if your opinion differs from mine. :razz:

Is that in APA format? What a pain in the arse.

The essay topic was my choice.

The essay is expository, so it must be written as neutral--no persuassion allowed, but I am pro-gun :thumbsup:

Yes, it is APA format, and yes it is a PITA, but I'm getting the hang of it.

OK...gotta go work on some home work, but I will get the shirt ordering thread put together soon; it may have to wait until Saturday, though.