And so we fall futher into the deep dark hole of addiction.

Pete M

I'm about to buy my first totally sight unseen MJ. :ack: That's how bad the sickness has gotten. I'm 750 miles away and so I won't even be there as the money is transferred (jb's doesn't count since I was there for the delivery). Price was right, condition was right, location was right, timing was right. It'll be my first 2.5L and it's a 2wd 5spd with 150k miles. It's rust and accident free and I'm acquiring it from the original owner.

I'm so geeked it's not even funny. :banana:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:teehee:

I'm even worst..........I bought my last 2 just from a couple of pictures on Craigslist :nuts:

Last Monday.......seen the CL add in the morning, called the guy at 8:30, he called back about an hour later, and at 6pm, he delivered it to the shop :D

Then I got to see what I bought :doh:

But, it had some nice surprises, AC (that works) and Cruse :brows:

I got to get a new hobby :headpop:

When I got my 4.0 I'd known about it for about 2 days, knew it was a little rough, and it was $750. I went out to where it was without a ride back if I didn't buy it. No pictures, never even talked to the owner, worked through a middle man.

Granted, the middleman was JeepcoMJ, but still.

I'm about to buy my first totally sight unseen MJ. :ack: That's how bad the sickness has gotten. I'm 750 miles away and so I won't even be there as the money is transferred (jb's doesn't count since I was there for the delivery). Price was right, condition was right, location was right, timing was right. It'll be my first 2.5L and it's a 2wd 5spd with 150k miles. It's rust and accident free and I'm acquiring it from the original owner.

I'm so geeked it's not even funny. :banana:

Pete, where's it coming from? Southern truck? Original owner - that's all good. :cheers:

There's a chance this one might stay reasonably stock. But then again I do have those bucket seats sitting in the garage down there. And the empty MJ shell doesn't exactly need that 99 front clip at the moment... :brows:

There's probably a pill (like birth control ) to ensure you MJ family does'nt expand beyond your ability to support and feed it,but it does'nt seem to be readily availible to forum members ? image_209027.gif " Papa Pete " has a nice ring to it ....Enjoy :thumbsup:

There's probably a pill (like birth control ) to ensure you MJ family does'nt expand beyond your ability to support and feed it,but it does'nt seem to be readily availible to forum members ? image_209027.gif " Papa Pete " has a nice ring to it ....Enjoy :thumbsup:

I was looking for a spray to make them multiply.....If trucks could reproduce i would have a baby mj facory :chillin:

I was looking for a spray to make them multiply.....If trucks could reproduce i would have a baby mj facory :chillin:

Just put a bunch of stem cells next to it so you grow another one:

I came close to that a couple of times. But I couldn't pull the trigger completely sight unseen. But I only own three Jeeps right now. So I'm not completely addicted.. or at least I keep telling myself.

Just put a bunch of stem cells next to it so you grow another one:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Great idea ....Now to find some stem cells :???: :dunce: