I had a job interview -- FINALLY!!! UPDATE -- I'm in!!!

BLHTAZ

Yes, you are seeing correctly; four storys of vehicles with between 400 and 600 in inventory most of the time.

Man.......I've never seen a dealer ship like that :eek:

They have here own parking ramp :eek:

Congrats Taz, I think you'll do better with the Chrysler/Jeep dealer that with the "other" guys.

Good luck...........Oh......and hope you don't get lost in that parking ramp

:teehee:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not, that "parking ramp" is for new car inventory, not general parking :eek: The property is not huge, so in order to fit all of the vehicles, they had to build up instead of being spread out.

All those that were disappointed can now be happy--I am at a Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealership again :banana: :banana:

This is the huge dealership that I thought I was going to get in to about 8 months ago when I lost my job, but they turned me down at that time. Now they have called me again, and I am in this time. I should start working by mid- to late-week next week.

Click the pic for a little dealership tour;

Yes, you are seeing correctly; four storys of vehicles with between 400 and 600 in inventory most of the time.

Never seen a dealership that big. :bowdown: Congrats. :thumbsup:

• 7 months later...
brother Taz must be really shagging down the OT at that palace......haven't heard a peep from him in ages :dunno:

Jeff

yup, been thinking about that too. and jtdesigns bogged down with school i guess. :dunno:

JT calls me once in a while, Yes, he had a tough semester, and he moved further out in the boonies and the only internet he could get was dial up $$$ :ack: So, he just opp'ed out for the cell phone, and with school and working, he'll get caught up and drop back in here someday :D