Roll Call!

CWLONGSHOT

you have to be kidding me, thats where my aunt lives.......

small world! anyway i've decided to bring this thread back to life! a few friends from another forum i'm on are planning a wheeling date for either nov.1st or nov.8th in exeter, RI near the CT border, actually from what i understand the trail crosses from RI into CT near the end.. once i know the final date i'll post it up, but would anyone be interested, and if so would either the 1st or the 8th be better for you?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested. The 8th would be better, it would give me a little more time to prepare.

i think it's going to wind up being on the first, almost everyone from the other site voted for then... ill post up a thread about it when i know times and meeting places..

• 2 weeks later...

hi Guys, SW. PA. here, near Johnstown,Pa. home of the floods. if you guys ever want to get together and do something, my Club has 180 acres of our own that we share with others. we have camping available along the creek, right at the staging area for the trails, huge central fire pit and there is even a grill there, you bring the propane, the use is free. in 3 years, once we have the trail system completed, it will open as an OHV park. we just recently started work on the place and have held 2 events so far, a Pig roast, a huge turn out for that, and this past weekend we raised nearly 700 dollars for our charities during our Fall Turkey Crawl. our next ride is a Toys for Tots run on Nov. 21st. check us out at http://www.bigrubbers4x4.org

• 5 weeks later...

North Jersey, some pretty good wheelin around here, if you know the secret spots :D . The MJ should be up in a few weeks but got the XJ for now. Would really like to get out there an meet some of the fellow MJ owners around me. Hopefully i'll be on the road soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Central MA here - already met TekkaMaki (Makki? I forget) at the last NAXJA event at Wright's Farm in RI, and by chance at Sam's pull-a-part a month or two ago. Just picked up my MJ on Monday :clapping:

sweet! i'm in cumberland, RI which is about 1/2hr from worcester... good to see another local member on here jamminz.gif

Central MA here - already met TekkaMaki (Makki? I forget) at the last NAXJA event at Wright's Farm in RI, and by chance at Sam's pull-a-part a month or two ago. Just picked up my MJ on Monday :clapping:

Do you mean XJ-Maki? Bic is a member of my club!!

CW

• 1 month later...

I'm up here in New Hampshire.

Been around the XJ world for a while now, so I know some names in here from NAXJA and other sites. Recently picked up my MJ thanks to this very site! It's already been put to use as a DD and has gotten a few repairs and upgrades, with plenty more planned. I'm working hard to resist the urge to go bigger with it already. I just keep telling myself it's my DD, the XJ is my wheeling rig...

• 1 month later...

Do you mean XJ-Maki? Bic is a member of my club!!

CW

The very same. Probably one of the best-built MJs I've ever seen in person.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...