CWLONGSHOT

Roll Call!

Well,

I am talking to you from Connecticut. No public wheeling available here, the one place we did have, closed up some three years back. But our neighbors to the north and east have ample land available to explore!!

CW

Well,

I am talking to you from Connecticut. No public wheeling available here, the one place we did have, closed up some three years back. But our neighbors to the north and east have ample land available to explore!!

CW

What are you doing from June 11-14th?? The NAC crew within NAXJA has a big event at Rausch Creek, it should be a great time!!

We gotta breath some life into this Northeast board......Ill be watching and hopefully attending any events or trailrides....

Checking in from Southern MA. Truck should be on the road by Wed.

I guess I'd be at the bottom of the region. I'm in south-central Pa., Amish

country. I'm really more Mid-Atlantic, but that group disappeared of the board.

Eastern Mass. reporting for duty. Trying to get the truck done by august to go wheelin in Maine

Well,

CW

What are you doing from June 11-14th?? The NAC crew within NAXJA has a big event at Rausch Creek, it should be a great time!!

Andy,

How was the event? Sorry, far too much going on for me to get to wheel... maybe by the fall.

CW

Well,

CW

Andy,

How was the event? Sorry, far too much going on for me to get to wheel... maybe by the fall.

CW

The event was great! Lots of wheeling, lots of good food, and lots of just hanging out and meeting new people.

There are tons and tons of pictures up on NAXJA ... http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=227

Here is a short video of me going through a nice little bowl

southern newbrunswick canada here jeep might be done next year but id love top have a meet sometime in some vicinity of my area. :Canadaflag: jamminz.gif :cheers: :agree:

Hello - I'm in Central NJ, on the western side by PA. Both of my MJs are down for the count right now, but I did just get my '01 XJ up and running.

R.I. here, on the MA border near Attleboro... i think it would be great if we could get everyone from this area together somewhere, even if it's not for wheeling and just a meet and greet...

agreed on the meet and greet.

still rocking 2wd for now so no offin for me.

yeah my mj is 2x4 as well, but i have a chevy k1500 i use for wheelin purposes

Northeast PA here, scranton/wilkes-barre area.

how far are you from factoryville? my friend has a house up there

not very far at all, mt aunt lives up there too. probably about a 30 min drive for me.

not very far at all, mt aunt lives up there too. probably about a 30 min drive for me.

cool! i love it up there, they have a summer cottage on lake kewanee.. havent been up there in a while tho, last time was 2 years ago...

FYI.. This coming SUNDAY is the GAJR in Somers CT...

http://jeeprally.org/

CW

I should be heading over there to check it out. Sadly, the MJ is still recovering from the D44 and '99 D30 swap. (few bugs to work out)

I'll hopefully dragging the old man along to try and get him interested in the sport.