Ignore the Price, Just Observe and Enjoy........Wow!

WahooSteeler

I wonder what it would cost me to have them drive to Asheboro, NC! Though I don't think the wife would approve... cost too much! :yes:

And if this guy with the truck looked all over the country for his truck... why in the world is he selling it????? :nuts:

And if this guy with the truck looked all over the country for his truck... why in the world is he selling it????? :nuts:

Well, my bet is he probably found it in some old man's garage for cheap and now is looking to make a sizable profit on it. But since this post is going the direction of a discussion on price, I'll stop per my own instructions. And just look at it some more........ :drool:

Wahoo I don't see what you do in that truck,, yeah its clean but its not like it has under 100K. All I see is some moabs, and fresh paint.. Its not a HO and not that rare, nor is it the big ton. I think with a fresh coat of paint your mj would look 2x better then that one.. But..... it is a nice ride..

He said he replaced all these and those parts, but if it was in such good condition then why would he have to do all that,, + it has some sort of lift, but he doesnt mention that. Maybe he just washed all the mud off it and snapped those pictures,, who knows..

For the price I'd get me a newer Tacoma.. :chillin:

Every option available, but has idiot lights?

That guy's :nuts:

You know, when you put a link like that jtdesigns you need to post more of a notice of where it's going :doh:

I bet by the end of the day big brouther will have CC club blocked so I cannot access from work :wall:

If you hover your mouse over a link it should tell you on the bottom of your browser where it goes.

Wahoo I don't see what you do in that truck,, yeah its clean but its not like it has under 100K. All I see is some moabs, and fresh paint.. Its not a HO and not that rare, nor is it the big ton. I think with a fresh coat of paint your mj would look 2x better then that one.. But..... it is a nice ride..

He said he replaced all these and those parts, but if it was in such good condition then why would he have to do all that,, + it has some sort of lift, but he doesnt mention that. Maybe he just washed all the mud off it and snapped those pictures,, who knows..

:no: That's why I said ignore the price, because for $14G's you could by a $1000 MJ and come out brand spankiing new. I'm talking first impression here. Mileage doesn't matter because I'm just saying it looks great. Super clean, fresh paint, clean interior, clean engine bay, little lift with some meat, Moabs, etc etc. Just nice to look at is all I'm saying. No offense to anyone here, but so many trucks that we see pics of are projects, and I love that, so it's nice to just see a super clean mall crawler every once in a while. Plus, notice I posted it at 2:17am, a little tired. But to your comment about why would he have to replace all those parts? Uhhh, because it's a 20yr old truck w/163k (not a lot really) and they are not lifetime parts so regardless of condition of the truck they would need to be replaced at some point.

Anyhooo, it is rare IMO that you see pics of one that clean and straight and that's all my intention was with sharing, just to LOOK at. Not "is it worth it", not "yeah but what's it look like underneath", not "yeah but it's had all that work done to it", yada yada yada. Just simple, pure MJ adulation.

:no: That's why I said ignore the price, because for $14G's you could by a $1000 MJ and come out brand spankiing new. I'm talking first impression here. Mileage doesn't matter because I'm just saying it looks great. Super clean, fresh paint, clean interior, clean engine bay, little lift with some meat, Moabs, etc etc. Just nice to look at is all I'm saying. No offense to anyone here, but so many trucks that we see pics of are projects, and I love that, so it's nice to just see a super clean mall crawler every once in a while. Plus, notice I posted it at 2:17am, a little tired. But to your comment about why would he have to replace all those parts? Uhhh, because it's a 20yr old truck w/163k (not a lot really) and they are not lifetime parts so regardless of condition of the truck they would need to be replaced at some point.

Anyhooo, it is rare IMO that you see pics of one that clean and straight and that's all my intention was with sharing, just to LOOK at. Not "is it worth it", not "yeah but what's it look like underneath", not "yeah but it's had all that work done to it", yada yada yada. Just simple, pure MJ adulation.

You my friend are a Comanche Addict.. I think you need to seek the help of Comanche Addicts Hotline... (Wildman)

Well that might not help you much,, just make you even more of an Addict... :rotfl2:

I guess all I'm really saying is I'm jealous of that truck.... So I don't like it~! :nanner:

And it being an Laredo is pretty rare come to think about it... :thumbsup:

Every option available, but has idiot lights?

That guy's :nuts:

You know, when you put a link like that jtdesigns you need to post more of a notice of where it's going :doh:

I bet by the end of the day big brouther will have CC club blocked so I cannot access from work :wall:

If you hover your mouse over a link it should tell you on the bottom of your browser where it goes.

It didnt have idiot lights, it just had the 5 gauge cluster w/out the tach.

I've seen that truck on here before, no doubt. And I know that that guy is a member on here but I can't remember his user name.

I don't see everything on here, but I'd like to think I'd remember THAT truck. I think everybody would remember that truck as clean as it is.

You my friend are a Comanche Addict.. I think you need to seek the help of Comanche Addicts Hotline... (Wildman)

Well that might not help you much,, just make you even more of an Addict... :rotfl2:

:thumbsup:

Hey :fs1:

JT, your forgetting...........

I was the poster child for the Comanche Addicts :yes:

Nice truck......

Even a Greater write up on it :roll:

Not to mention the Great asking price on it........what a steal....... :doh:

How the flippin heck am I going to ignore the price... I'm really disappointed in you g-money..

I was thinking you found something more along THESE lines: http://www.sexylittlemaidservice.com.

UMMMM CAREFUL ON MY LINK FELLOWS........... :yes:

edit.... :thumbsup:

Um, thanks, JT. I opened the link with my 12 year old daughter looking over my shoulder...

How the flippin heck am I going to ignore the price... I'm really disappointed in you g-money..

I was thinking you found something more along THESE lines: http://www.sexylittlemaidservice.com.

Um, thanks, JT. I opened the link with my 12 year old daughter looking over my shoulder...

Did you not read the big red letters there big guy? :doh:

I guess its better to learn about that kinda stuff from Daddy then from some kid sporting a crotch rocket with the nick name of Rod.. Or some other Prison Generator'd name.

I guess... :dunno:

Beautiful MJ. :drool: That one list up there in, "one of the cleanest category".

Now for what you wanted to ignore. :brows:

At first I didn't think it was truely a Laredo package till I ran the VIN. 8th digit "T" is right for the package. Rest of the digits check out too for what it has. Have never seen a gauge cluster like that one though. I also can't remember ever seeing the open head rest on an MJ either. But hey, all in all it's really nice however with good ole Kelly saying,(Used 89 MJ because it's as far as they go back)

Condition Value

Excellent $2,675

Good $2,500

Fair $2,250

If I had money to burn, and say that it looked as good as the pictures makes it look, and the engine, tranny, and T-case was replaced with new Jeep parts(brand new sitting in a lost warehouse somewhere) and finally a clean history report with no accidents, I could maybe pay that price. As it sits right now, I could see a $7k-9k sell on it if he holds out long enough, but you never know. "There's a sucker born every minute"

:cheers: