neohic

'88 Eliminator... Feb. 2009 - Dec. 2018

Had a nice stack of tires waiting for me today.  :banana:

Now to find time to have them mounted.

Ugh... so... three of the four tires are mounted and look great! However, one was deemed "unbalanceable" by the tire shop without an absurd amount of weights. Not happy right now. Waiting to hear back from Treadwright on their solution to this problem.  :wall:

Received the replacement tire from Treadwright a couple weeks back. It balanced just fine... which made me happy to put the truck back on all fours. I like them!  :)

Emissions updates to come over the next few weeks.

Been driving the truck a little bit lately... 'tis the season, anyhow. I've also been working on it and cleaning up a few more things on it. Went through the sensors and did a few more fixes, along with one very important Colorado compliant piece of emissions equipment.

... it's also bath day.  :D

Not much for miles put on this truck this year... not under its own power, anyhow. It made the trip west just fine and the weather is finally cool enough out here to wash it up before putting it away for the year.

Update?!?!... kinda... not really. Really feel stupid for paying for yet another year of registration. I drove zero miles this year! The buggy got moved today but the MJ is staying right where it is until I’ve got an indoor place of my own to put it.

It did get started though. Nice to hook up the battery and it just fires right off. I truly miss this truck. 

Proof of existence:

97371AB1-5FE0-4638-AC4F-992029B71021.jpeg.d9a7548a1f520cef9754c8b6874548d9.jpeg