Image Not Found

Image Not Found

2nd nice lil find..

All Black with A+ near perfect bench...

Image Not Found

A lil dirt never hurt..

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

A nice bumper on the black interior one.. I don't know if its OEM or what but it was too bad beat..

Image Not Found

And a XJ with the black sack..

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

What really makes me sad is I want a complete black dash,, but both dashes had freaking cracks in them.... blah....

And another odd find an XJ with..

CJ Waggy????? Who the he!! knows... :dunno: I don't..

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

some of the waggies came with amc20 rears and dana44 fronts.......so it sounds like someone swapped those into an xj
Yep...the early to mid 80's Waggys had that set-up. I had an '84 for a short time, but it had the vacuum disconnect D44 front.

Some nice finds there though JT :thumbsup:

JT - did you grab the rear window latch?

I yanked on it a tad bit.. I didnt do much, I hurt my back really bad yesterday, so I just kinda walked around looking. I will go back when I have some money and get some things off both.

Would it be too much trouble for you to grab the comanche badges off the sides and sell them to me?

I was going to grab them too.. If your in bigger need of them though I can wait for the next set.

if it were me I woulda grabbed the tailgate too

Thats one piece I asked a price on and really need off it.

I still need the wingbolt thing for the jack holder... :dunno:

That set-up looks exactly the same as the XJ's. I was going to grab it. I took that picture just for you SW. I knew you were looking for one a while ago of how everything mounted up.

You guys are calling out parts... I'd be haggling for the whole thing. Looks fixable to me.

That would be nice.. Not sure what gears it would have. It was 4x4 and 5spd with a 2.8V6 in it.

Next time I get some money I'll be going back there for some Isuzu Rodeo stuff, the tailgate, tails, some of the black plastics, and a few more things off the red one.

man ide finagle for the whole truck. looks like allot of useable body parts and a near perfect header panel and grille.

The header was cracked. The grill was too. :cheers:

man, I could really use that strap for securing the jack.... :cheers:

I'll get any items you want, but it's going be a while till I go back.. don't worry about them gettign picked through. They don't let people walk in the yard and pick through stuff.. I just happened to know the owners family.

I'll have to get a request list for when I go back. PM me what any needs.

Looked like a nice set of Turbines on that 86 as well.
Very good looking wheels. Had all the centers too.

Thanks for thinking about me!

Hey thanks for the bumper end caps! :thumbsup:

I need a black dash pad,was that the part you said was cracked?Do they seperate from the rest of the dash?

Yeah the dash was cracked... And Ill fight you for it!!!! lol.. j/k'n Every black dash Ive ever seen was freaking cracked.. I guess its the hot NC sun.. :dunno: \

The dash is like one big piece, so it doesnt separate from the structural part.

Both those trucks would have been crying when I left because I would have raped them.

Great find. I wish I was closer and had more of that green stuff. Tailgate, tail lights, black interior, buckets, floor brackets, and a lot more would have went home with me.

:cheers:

If I were closser they would not be crying they would be towed to my back yard... man I wish I could find a truck like that here just for the box... I wounder how much it would be to ship... it would save me one pile of time and money doing body work..