update 3!

We'll have an Atlanta meet by this time next year. Go to Stone MTN or the Varsity or somthing. Looks good JB, can't wait to see the paint on it . Are you going w/ the silver all over? SHELBY I assume you are keeping the black theme. Right? JB, what did you pay for your doors? I've been quoted 135 each (all pwr)from a JY but seems a little high.

You guys keep an eye out for another local solid rear window will ya? I'd really like to get one but no hurry. I've got to get busy on the body work if I'll be driving in a year. Later -Andy

'

edit: Jb My Parts car is a 96 country , you may would like the wood grain door panels. I won't be using them in mine.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have an Atlanta meet by this time next year. Go to Stone MTN or the Varsity or somthing. Looks good JB, can't wait to see the paint on it . Are you going w/ the silver all over? SHELBY I assume you are keeping the black theme. Right? JB, what did you pay for your doors? I've been quoted 135 each (all pwr)from a JY but seems a little high.

You guys keep an eye out for another local solid rear window will ya? I'd really like to get one but no hurry. I've got to get busy on the body work if I'll be driving in a year. Later -Andy

'

edit: Jb My Parts car is a 96 country , you may would like the wood grain door panels. I won't be using them in mine.

I am almost positive I am staying black, but a nice deep maroon has been calling my name. I have seen a few colors that I like. Inferno Red, Red Fire, Venom Red, the new Vette maroon, and there is a nice maroon out on the Acura too. Black is just so... Black!

mine are 97 panels, I'm gona be painting the wood grain to match the body anyways lol. if you can find em at pullapart there 25 bux each for a door. yea tis prob gona be that silver. paint the JEEP on the rear in met. black. prob pinstiriped it with a funky color.

can't go wrong w black Shelby, I was thinking Red Rock then maybe Jeep Green , but mine will be Inferrno red w/ some Patriot blue .

Jb what pull a part do you go to ? Makes sence you're painting the dash sence it's smooth. -Andy

can't go wrong w black Shelby, I was thinking Red Rock then maybe Jeep Green , but mine will be Inferrno red w/ some Patriot blue .

Jb what pull a part do you go to ? Makes sence you're painting the dash sence it's smooth. -Andy

Ndru911 check your pm's...

I've been to the one on moreland, but it's been awile. What happened to the u-pull place in Fayetteville. That was SWEET while it lasted. what was it 30 bucks for anything you can carry, 50 for a wheelbarrow.

: edit, Sorry, maybe I should stop jacking your thread

• 4 months later...

truck is sick JB. i love the waggy grill, saw one in the yard the other day but all the rare pieces were missing already.

gonna be nice! i finally started fixing my truck up instead of just beating on it and patching it back together! (thanks for the gas tank all those years ago!)

haha back from the dead! i havnt worked on it any latley, just took the wheels off to keep em from gettin messed up , might start again soon. i have ben talking with a buddy of mine about helpin me do the floor/firewall and bed floor. once i get that done, its off to the bodyshop... :D ben piddling with my ranger. your welcome on the tank.

• 2 months later...

drug from the depths... i haz a fusebox now!

14464_182958417512_616327512_3324781_1554948_n.jpg

from a 91 v6 toyota. wires unplug from so if i need to replace it, i can easliy! the relay below it is actually the flasher, the other thing is a 30 amp relay and 10 amp and 30 amp fuse holder. now i just need to build the exhaust so i can start the floor.