Wife's Gonna Be P----

deziped

when she sees what I did to her car when I backed out of the garage. If I'm lucky maybe she'll run down to the market and then I can discover it as "Gee, looks like someone hit your car while you were at the store". Probally a slim chance at that one though.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

when she sees what I did to her car when I backed out of the garage. If I'm lucky maybe she'll run down to the market and then I can discover it as "Gee, looks like someone hit your car while you were at the store". Probally a slim chance at that one though.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I would take your truck color off of her fender first... ouch.

:hmm: Anyone else getting worried because we have not heard from him in over 16 hours now...?? :dunno: ;)

i say we wait until 5pm. :popcorn: if we don't here from him by then, we better start looking. call all the hospital, bars, and maybe a phone call to the police to report a suspected murder. at a minimum we should check the bars. image_209027.gif :rotf:

Been busy cleanu=ing up my mess. Just my luck, the wife's friend pulls into the driveway to drop her off. One guess what the first thing is she see's. Comes in the house and wants to know who wrecked her car. I couldn't tell a lie. Ranted and raved about how I'm always telling her to look where she's backing, I'm the one who gets the speeding tickets, etc, etc.. After an hour and half of that she calmed down and then starts on this "Well we could get a new car now that that ones been damaged and lost it value". I'll listen to that crap for awhile and then start a counter program about, bad time to buy anything, more efficient cars are coming out next year, and blah, blah, blah. She'll get over it in time. By the way the insurance company wanted an estimate from the dealer, well, I'm glad to oblige them at $1650. Got it today & already emailed it & photos to them. I can get a new fender for $175, will scrounge a little paint from a vendor, I have primer hardener & clear coat on hand. Gonna pocket the difference. YaHoo.

Well, I have located this 242 for $100 I want to install. But he may swap me for my extra AW4 or 231 I have. Other than a new tail light I don't need a lot for it right now. But, you know jeeps, A guy better keep some extra change on hand for the unexpected. Or to buy the wife dinner if he screws up again.

Well, I have located this 242 for $100 I want to install. But he may swap me for my extra AW4 or 231 I have. Other than a new tail light I don't need a lot for it right now. But, you know jeeps, A guy better keep some extra change on hand for the unexpected. Or to buy the wife dinner if he screws up again.
Dinner you better get her some pretty's for the ears or a necklace :yes: so that when you take here to dinner she can talk about it and laugh and the rest can go into the MJ at a later date :brows: and she won't feel to bad about you investing in that Jeep you call a truck :cheers: