The Jeep Wheels thread:

Ok so the idea here is to get the most comprehensive thread of Jeep wheels here.

Name, size, backspacing/offset, bolt pattern, year equipped, models equipped, and any other relevant info.

This will be a thread that is continuously updated with better pics and photos as I find them. Feel free to contribute photos, correct misinformation/add information. Anything added will be verified and added to the main thread. At which time that information should be purged to keep the thread clean and without redundancy.

Lets use this as a rough working template:

Name:

Size, Bolt Pattern, Backspacing

Year(s) Originally Equipped/Models Originally Equipped

SilverStars:

16"x7", 5x4.5", BS ?

1998 Grand Cherokee(ZJ) 5.9, 2000 Cherokee(XJ) Freedom, 2000 Cherokee(XJ) SE w/16" wheel package, 2001 Cherokee(XJ) 60th Anniversary Edition, 2000-2002 Wrangler(TJ) Sahara w/16" Wheel Package

MJ68.jpg

yellow32.jpg

Eccos:

15x7", 5x4.5", BS?

1997-2001 Cherokee(XJ) Sport, 1997-1999 Cherokee(XJ) Classic

Variations: Silver(Sport), Gunmetal(Classic), Bronze(Sport?)

Trivia: Named after the Jeep Ecco Concept.

Classic wheels:

XJ_KJ_ecco_dark.JPG

Icons:

16x7" 5x4.5", BS?

2000-2001 Cherokee(XJ) Classic, 2002-200? Liberty(KJ)

Gamblers:

Grizzleys:

ZJ Canyons:

TJ Canyons:

Ravines:

TJ Moabs:

Rally:

XJ/TJ Base Steel:

XJ_rally.jpg

ZJ 5 Spoke Steel:

XJ/TJ 5 Spoke Steel:

KJ 5 Spoke Steel:

ZJ/XJ Lace:

Varations; Silver, Gold, Black

Rogues:

17x7.5", 5x5", 6.25" Offset = 50.8mm

2002-2004 Grand Cherokee(WJ)

Variations: 2002 Hammerhead, 2003-2004 Chrome, 2003 Silver, 2004 Graphite(Freedom Edition), 2004 Platinum

Graphite/Freedom:

WJ_rogue.jpg

WJ_rogue_freedom.jpg

Cast:

WJ_rogue_cast.jpg

Chrome:

WJ_rogue_chrome.jpg

Hammerhead:

WJ_rogue_hammerhead.jpg

Platinum:

WJ_rogue_platinum.jpg

Timberline:

16x7", 5x5", BS = 6", Offset 50.88mm

1999-2001 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Laredo, 2002 Laredo Sport

WJ_timberline.jpg

Silverblade:

16x7", 5x5", BS = 6", Offset 50.88mm

1999-2000, 2002-2004, Grand Cherokee(WJ)

Variations; Silver, Gold(1999 Limited only)

Silver:

WJ_silverblade_silver.jpg

WJ_silverblade_gold.jpg

Silverblade #2:

2001 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Limited

WJ_silverblade_2.jpg

Silverblade #3.

2001 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Laredo(with appearance group)

WJ_silverblade_3.jpg

Torque:

2001 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Limited, 2002 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Limited/Overland, 2003 Optional Mopar Accessory, 2004 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Limited/Overland

WJ_torque.jpg

Avila:

2002 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Limited, 2003-2004 Grand Cherokee(WJ) Limited

Variations; Rounded Inside/Large Cap(2002), Dished Inside/Small Cap(2003-2004)

Rounded inside:

WJ_avila_1.jpg

Dished inside:

WJ_avila_2.jpg

These all could use better names, and I don't think they have any formal name other than how jeep lists them online

16" Styled Steel:

2007-2009 Wrangler(JK) XC Package, 2009 Wrangler(JK) X RHD.

JK Moabs:

17" x 7.5", 5x5", Offset:+44.45mm

2007-2009 Wrangler(JK) Rubicon, XS Package

Variations: Machined Face - Rubicon, Silver Face - XS package

Machined Face:

JK_machineface_rubicon.JPG

JK Sahara's:

18" x 7.5"

2007-2009 Wrangler(JK) Sahara

Jeepster:

16"x7.0" 5x4.5? BS?

2008-2009 Liberty(KK) Sport

KK_1.jpg

kk_2.jpg

Victory's:

17"x7.0" 5x4.5? BS?

2008-2009 Liberty(KK) Limited

Echelon:

18" x 7.0" 5x4.5? BS?

2008-2009 Liberty(KK) Limited w/18" Wheel Package

Icons also came in silver on 00-01 XJ Limiteds. The 00-01 Classics all featured Gunmetal Icons.

Gamblers are 5 on 4.5 and 15 x 8 in size, but I don't know the BS. They cam on YJ Renegades and some TJs.

Pic:

Installed on an MJ:

The 6-slot steelie listed as the base wheel for the XJ & TJ is correct only for late-model XJs. That's a 15x7 rim that was introduced in the 1988 model year as an option. The base rim through at least 1990 was a 15x6 rim with 9 rectangular slots around the perimeter of the center section.

Nice copy and paste from WJ Jeeps.com :nanner:

Yup, great resource for WJ wheels, untill I found that page I didn't realize how many variations there acutally were.

Don't worry, its a work in progress, and I'm keep track of my sources 8)

The 6-slot steelie listed as the base wheel for the XJ & TJ is correct only for late-model XJs. That's a 15x7 rim that was introduced in the 1988 model year as an option. The base rim through at least 1990 was a 15x6 rim with 9 rectangular slots around the perimeter of the center section.

Yes, you'll see I have those listed as well, those were listed as the "Rally" wheels. We need to find out which years specifically they were offered as an upgrade, on both XJs, MJs, and YJs.

Still a good number of wheels to add, ZJs, YJs, older MJ/XJ, WKs, KAs, XKs.........

Sooo many wheels.

If you go to some of the replacement wheel websites that do nothing but offer one stock replacement wheel, some of them will allow you to see what wheels were offered for your particular vehicle during that model year. I was interested in a set of Grand Cherokee wheels for my MJ and explored what it would cost to get a set. I'm not sure of site names, but I'm sure there are multiple ones, and a simple Google search will get you there.

Yup, great resource for WJ wheels, untill I found that page I didn't realize how many variations there acutally were.

I don't see how that could be a great resource for WJ wheels, since the WJ has a 5-on-5 bolt circle and the wheels shown are pretty much all 5-on-4 1/2.

The 9 slot wheel, I believe it is the Argent style, was the base wheel from the beginning of the XJ/MJ series. It was also used on the YJ and TJ. I still see them on fairly new Jeeps.

Argent is a color (silver/grey), not a style. The 9-slot wheel was indeed the base wheel on the YJ, but I don't think it survived to be used on the TJ. However, I've been wrong before (I just try not to admit it publicly).

I don't see how that could be a great resource for WJ wheels, since the WJ has a 5-on-5 bolt circle and the wheels shown are pretty much all 5-on-4 1/2.

I don't know what your talking about.

All the WJ wheels I posted(14 by my count) outnumber the 5x4.5 wheels I posted(4), the gamblers shown make 5 different 5x4.5" pictures posted.

ive got these, wit 31x10.5 but i can't turn the wheel all the way or my tires rub the radius arms! so when i get new tires I'm either getting spacers, and painting these or new black rims with different backspacing

someone on Jeepforum did this for me and i really like it, but i might leave the rim silver