88 Comanche going to 3.2L turbo diesel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 what brake light? hope its not an altezza taillight :no:

my opinion i don't like altezza :( :fool:

get some leds :brows:

haha yeah justin isnt the altezza kinda guy. i would see him smashing them before he installed them on his jeep.

+1 what brake light? hope its not an altezza taillight :no:

my opinion i don't like altezza :( :fool:

get some leds :brows:

haha yeah justin isnt the altezza kinda guy. i would see him smashing them before he installed them on his jeep.

haha alright good! i would like see him do that too :clapping:

• 1 month later...

well i finished the end of one bedside.

cut my np231 and welded in the block off plate and powder coated it transparent copper.

welded my tubing bender all up

and bought my 8000lb Road Shock winch.

another couple of pics of the right bedside. its all welded together now, but there is a lot of grinding to do.

tore down the T-19 4 speed today, to change the main shaft. gonna clean it up and paint the case while its apart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i know its early to be thinking about paint but i think this is the scheme that i want to go with

i know its only a paintbrush image but its the best i could do

i have similar front bumper that I'm selling so if your interesting into it, let me know but before the way my bumper is not like stinger bumper tho.

• 2 years later...

well its been almost two years since i have posted any progress of my comanche project on here, but been busy with a lot of other things. was layed off for a year and thought i would have  plenty of time to work on my mj but ended up putting all of my time into trying to start a business, built a paint shop, worked on cars for customers then got a job three hours away running heavy equipment.

some progress has been made, a lot of parts have been aquirred and tools purchased, and now with the gov shutdown i have some time to attack this thing again.

I'm going to try and go back to where i left off with the rebuild of the tranny. I bought a rebuild kit from advance adapters and a adapter kit from novak so that I could put the box4rocks doubler behind the T-19. The T-19 came out of the scout with the odd texas style bolt pattern dana 300, and the rear shaft fed into the 300 with a large gear on the end of it. to adapt it to the np231 for my box4rocks I needed to change the rear shaft and use novaks adapter clocking ring.

• 1 year later...