what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

Pulled the lock cylinder out of a 92 column I had to throw in the 2.5... jumped it, after a few minutes of cranking she fired up.

Let it idle for about 45 seconds, sounded rough, and read 0 oil pressure on the gauge. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

uh oh that doesnt sound good. any idea what is causing no oil pressure

weak oilpump, excessive clearance of bearing/etc., faulty gauge, etc.

OK This wasn't today... but a few weeks ago a tore the crap out of my bumper which was a great excuse to make a new one :yes: what do you think??

Oh hell yeah! I need bumpers like that on both front and back. I'm a little rough on em I guess. :D Nice work.

Worked on it, worked on it, and worked on it some more. After I finally got it to start for a moment, While I was contemplating the significance of crossing over the ballast resistor as to if I get the resistor replaced will I be back in running order or is there something else I need as well as the resistor. I took a flame decal from work and taped to the truck and fogged some white paint around the edges to see what it would look like. I plan on painting it later on so I practice with things on it now rather than when the paint will be good.

glad ur fine and no injury but ur mj is ok too?

look like front end just got minor damage.

drivers side is fubar, broken, smashed and dented,

my rear is intact!!!!!! jamminz.gif

we shall see what comes in the future for this gurl

ah good. better than i expect. will ur insurance cover it? i'm sure they will said it totaled anyway.

:roll:

what's damaged on the driver side? If it's all bolt on sheet metal I would fix it up and keep driving it!

just not quite so fast... :no: been there before but fortunately did not end up on my side, and mostly learned my lesson.

Glad you and your passenger are safe.

EDIT: looks like your inner fender walls may be boogered up pretty bad, could still repair it if you feel like junkyarding with a sawzall and doing some welding!

ah good. better than i expect. will ur insurance cover it? i'm sure they will said it totaled anyway.

haha, funny story :thumbsup:

no collision insurance

lmao "my rear slider is still intact" is what i meant to say,

atleast my gas gauge started working

haha, funny story :thumbsup:

no collision insurance

lmao "my rear slider is still intact" is what i meant to say,

atleast my gas gauge started working

haha yea but no collision insurance? dang but at least your save some money from insurance ;)

Took today off, unknowing to me that we apparently about to get this "Hurricane Earl" ......great...so I got "Hurricane fever" and decided my garage and my Xj and my Mj were going to survive this storm. Cleaned my garage and put the Xj inside (sadly it's the more valuable between the two :roll: ) Had to bust out the All weather car cover for the Mj, tied that puppy down and made sure that if by some freak of nature that it actually gets windy enough to toss objects around my tail lights won't get touched (...took them off the truck...come on there new and for I paid I can't afford to break them)

Poor poor thing out there.

I'm about 98% this storm won't be nearly as violent as they are predicting.

I would put the XJ outside and immediately get full insurance on it, and put the MJ inside!

You can replace an XJ with money...

Also if you need to park vehicles in the future there is a large abandoned parking lot within eyeshot of my apartment, none of the trees are tall enough to fall anywhere near where I park my jeeps and no one bugs em sitting there.

I'm pretty sure this storm is going to be tame compared to what's forecast, but if it isn't, guess I'll be driving the jeeps around hauling friends / people I see stranded.