whos got the biggest mj

87,l6,auto,231,no sye,front is 6in yj springs,f250 axle cut down 7in,513 gears,arb locker comoly axles,rear springs is my own custum made double mains wit add a leaf, 60 35 spline detriot disc brakes wheel base is 108 , 3in snorkel, cut down bed and a aluminum gas tank in bed,will try to put up more pics,it wheels great,owned the truck 10 year,3rd time lifted,great site glad i found it,

You've got some competition out in the MJ world. Some better built than others though. Yours certainly seems well built. :thumbsup:

If I remember right, this one popped up on ebay and was sporting the stock axles or something crazy like that.

And these guys just bolted their trucks to another ones frame

i went with leaf spring cuz there cheap.250 for spring,100 for shackles and another 100 for metal.front suspension is done.gave me money for my arb...its about 7foot at the top of the cab.the bottom of the rocker in even with the top of my 40s boggers.i just like to see how other mj come up with 14inches of lift

• 3 weeks later...
i went with leaf spring cuz there cheap.250 for spring,100 for shackles and another 100 for metal.front suspension is done.gave me money for my arb...its about 7foot at the top of the cab.the bottom of the rocker in even with the top of my 40s boggers.i just like to see how other mj come up with 14inches of lift

I'm 7' to the top, I have more travel, and possible articulation than any MJ I know about. Plus it will wheel in any situation as good as any buggy. I am running 14 bolts which are bigger than dana 60's and coil sprung suspension. But yes I spent alot more than you did, I could have never got away with those kind of numbers. Good job for the price.

I'm 7' to the top, I have more travel, and possible articulation than any MJ I know about. Plus it will wheel in any situation as good as any buggy. I am running 14 bolts which are bigger than dana 60's and coil sprung suspension. But yes I spent alot more than you did, I could have never got away with those kind of numbers. Good job for the price.

take a look at the fender,yea the tire hit my nice painted fender.even wit 7in of up travel.my 14in travel shock bottem out but i let you know what kind of wheel travel i end up after i brake my springs in a little more but i will go low and say 12in