Update on new decals

Pete M

Looks like the decal will work out at a 10" size. They are absolutely swamped at the shop so this is taking longer than expected. I should have my hands on some come Monday.

They will be white decals (like the "comancheclub.com" ones) and look something like this:

ummmm,, can I get one with small wheels? :dunno: :cry:

Errrr, me too. Not all MJs are built for off-road. :eek: Hell, I was waaaaaaay pegging the speedo coming back from Hesco today w. 4.11 gears and BFG MT's, and still was well under 4K RPM. Brought it up to 5K and had some slight vibes, and backed off. With 3.07's or lower (if available) I might even go for the land speed record!

Only kidding Worlds Fastest Comanche, if you read this post. I truly admire your goal and am very interested in your progress. Check in with Bennie at Hesco, he is too. But of course, keep a tight hold on your wallet.........:cheers:

holy COW are these things hard to weed! :mad: I got the first sample of a 10" long decal and I gotta say it needs a wee bit of refining before I'm willing to weed 20 of them. What works on a business card doesn't necessarily work well on a decal. Tomorrow I'll go back and see what he can do to merge a few of the lines and simplify it a bit.

Send any donation you'd like. I accept it all. :cheers:

As to the decals, I'm in a holding pattern until I can either get the new artwork vectorized, or have the old vector image tweaked (which ever is cheaper). The sticker store's computer guy is on vacation so I'll find out more when he gets back.

My apologies to all the guys waiting on stickers. :(

Send any donation you'd like. I accept it all. :cheers:

As to the decals, I'm in a holding pattern until I can either get the new artwork vectorized, or have the old vector image tweaked (which ever is cheaper). The sticker store's computer guy is on vacation so I'll find out more when he gets back.

My apologies to all the guys waiting on stickers. :(

I have a couple of Decal shops around Easley...I can email it to the guy at Dominion and see what he can do (he made the "Only in an MJ" decal I stole from one of you guys :D )

• 3 weeks later...