Would You II??

WahooSteeler

sorry, i read between the lines on pathkiller's statement... :roll: :nuts:

Recall the caution about getting in a rush to "assume" something and instead making an "@$$ of u and me"

Nothing political in my statement at all, I just happen to not be into 40-something white trash chicks with a litter full of puppies at home who is a couple months away from grandmother-dom. No thanks. You might be a redneck if your grandchild is 6 months older than your youngest child...

Beavis, your a GD liar! If it was in your face, yes you would. And if she looks that good after 5 kids, all the more reason. Probably had 'em by caesearan anyway.

Yeah, and I'll bet her belly looks like a Chicago road map. Nice snuggle pups though......... :cheers:

Beavis, your a GD liar! If it was in your face, yes you would. And if she looks that good after 5 kids, all the more reason. Probably had 'em by caesearan anyway.

Yeah, and I'll bet her belly looks like a Chicago road map. Nice snuggle pups though......... :cheers:

Sorry, I'm won't exactly be focused on her belly when I'm showing her the newest part of the Alaskan pipeline, so that's ok! :brows:

I don't get it. I really am getting too old ...

I don't get it much either, but to claim it takes no skill is ridiculous ;)

Not if you live in snow country and grew up practicing power drifts on snow and ice on the way home from school every day.

Piece of cake.

Wouldn't touch that whitetrash skank with someone else's d*(#. Especially after she $#!& out 5 or 6 kids.

5 or 6 kids just means she knows what she's doing (well experienced) :brows:

and she doesn't expect you to be at the delivery :brows: jamminz.gif

i still don't get how she's white trash :nuts:

"Skank":

One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl.

Skank is slang and a pejorative term used in English to describe a certain type of female. The term "skank" differs from that of "slut" in that whereas the latter implies only sexual promiscuity; the former also implies poor taste, personally degrading behaviour and low socioeconomic class.

a person and especially a woman of low or sleazy character

----------------------------------------------

The term "skank" goes back at least to when I was in high school, which (sadly) was before most of you were even born. The above definitions are still pretty accurate. Ain't no way I can see how the Gov could be described as a "skank."

Wouldn't touch that whitetrash skank with someone else's d*(#. Especially after she $#!& out 5 or 6 kids.
lets see a good time at a party your feeling very good not smashed and the opportunity presents itself :brows: i thinks that you would be all over that and then some :rotfl2: and having enough for breakfast too. I would if i could :cheers:

"Skank":

One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl.

Skank is slang and a pejorative term used in English to describe a certain type of female. The term "skank" differs from that of "slut" in that whereas the latter implies only sexual promiscuity; the former also implies poor taste, personally degrading behaviour and low socioeconomic class.

a person and especially a woman of low or sleazy character

----------------------------------------------

The term "skank" goes back at least to when I was in high school, which (sadly) was before most of you were even born. The above definitions are still pretty accurate. Ain't no way I can see how the Gov could be described as a "skank."

:agree: x2 she knows what she is doing and she has got my vote :cheers: