Would You II??

WahooSteeler

Ok, had to steal Antwan's thread title but for a completely different subject. And before I make my comment, this is NOT to become a political thread. Ok...................

SARAH PALIN IS EFFIN HOT!!!!!

The best description I've read so far is "hot in a naughty librarian kind of way". As in, take those glasses off and drop that hair down hottie!

So, I thought of this last night. If McCain wins and then dies in office, what would her official titel become? P-I-L-F! jamminz.gif

sarahpalin_lg.jpg

Snopes.com confirmed this photo is a fake, as is the one in the bikini with a rifle in her hand. Doesn't matter, she's hot. Easiest way to tell this photo is fake, her Snuggle Pups are actually larger than these.

Snuggle pups!?! :yes: :jump: :rotfl2: yeahthat.gif

Wouldn't touch that whitetrash skank with someone else's d*(#. Especially after she $#!& out 5 or 6 kids.

at least she's not haughty hillary or oafy obama

the way the democrats have lied about equality, and discriminated against palin, simply add fire to the fact that i now am DEFINITELY voting republican

and yes, I would

I think McCain might have struck a little genius on this one...

I concur. And not just because she's attractive, but because picking some boring old white guy from Washington would have been, well, boring. ho-hum. yawn. Instead he picked a fiery lady that no one really knows. It sparks renewed interest in the elections and he disparately needed something to force the media to pay attention to his side of november's coin. Plus after a while all the Obama and McCain speeches just kinda blur together and now we finally get a couple new speakers to check out (and it appears you guys are doing some of that already :brows: ).

And I'll use this opportunity to remind everyone to observe rule number 1 when discussing politics. And that includes being nice to the candidates, etc.

Wouldn't touch that whitetrash skank with someone else's d*(#. Especially after she $#!& out 5 or 6 kids.

Beavis, your a GD liar! If it was in your face, yes you would. And if she looks that good after 5 kids, all the more reason. Probably had 'em by caesearan anyway.

Jeepco, :redX:

this is NOT to become a political thread.

McCain's wife? Forgot about her. She's a double F. Filthy hot and filthy rich. :brows:

McCain's wife? Forgot about her. She's a double F. Filthy hot and filthy rich. :brows:

I just learned that she drift races with one of her sons. I gotta admit, I was not expecting that.

????

What's drift racing?

It's what Hulk Hogan's son likes to do when he's not hospitalizing his passengers.

Willy

I just learned that she drift races with one of her sons. I gotta admit, I was not expecting that.

????

What's drift racing?

A good way to wear your tires out really quick :D

????

What's drift racing?

A good way to wear your tires out really quick :D

:offtopic:

Back to the hotties please! And no politics!

Drift racing is like those car ads where they show there model out of control. 'Oooh don't want to buy that one it skids out alot, can't keep it in a straight line.' Why do you film yourself showing people you can't keep the car under control, he really needs to learn not use full steering lock.

????

What's drift racing?

It's what Hulk Hogan's son likes to do when he's not hospitalizing his passengers.

Willy

:popcorn:

Yeah, it looks like someone decided to create a new name for the people I used to run autocrosses against. Back then, we called them "losers" because they couldn't drive. So now we clap louder for the people who drive the worst?

I don't get it. I really am getting too old ...