OMG!

MiNi Beast

just a scratch, and a windshield.

we pulled as bad or worse on scorpio_vette's (wi4x4.com) xj. drove it for a week before flopping it off a car :roll:

he got lucky...the whole cab shifted around 1' to the right and wrecked the driver's and rear doors, rear glass, then some alignment issues and whatnot

just a scratch, and a windshield.

we pulled as bad or worse on scorpio_vette's (wi4x4.com) xj. drove it for a week before flopping it off a car :roll:

he got lucky...the whole cab shifted around 1' to the right and wrecked the driver's and rear doors, rear glass, then some alignment issues and whatnot

see I had my spare tire up top yet from my trail run so it kept the rear from smashing. :D

Sell the bucketts...............shoot wheeling it yet this sunday. :brows: Will see if I get a new body or not.

In most states a windshield is not necessary if you wear goggles, safety glasses or full face helmet. Same as motorcycle.

Interesting? Image Not Found

But don't think I'd like the hassle of the cops being they moan about cracked windsheilds

Illegal in MI.

257.708a Windshields; goggles, eyeglasses, or face shields.

Sec. 708a.

A motor vehicle shall not be operated on the public highways of this state unless it is equipped with a windshield of sufficient dimensions to protect the driver and occupants from insects, other airborne objects, and highway surface water and debris, when the motor vehicle is moving forward...........

Illegal in MI.

257.708a Windshields; goggles, eyeglasses, or face shields.

Sec. 708a.

A motor vehicle shall not be operated on the public highways of this state unless it is equipped with a windshield of sufficient dimensions to protect the driver and occupants from insects, other airborne objects, and highway surface water and debris, when the motor vehicle is moving forward...........

In that case just re-gear it so that you can go highway speeds in reverse, problem solved. :rotfl2:

A cracked windshield will obscure your vision. A removed windshield will not.

Correct.

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that's the case in Connecticut. Otherwise it wouldn't be legal to run a CJ or Willys with the windshield folded down.