I'm a sucker for kittens

mjeff87

We've got a contractor on site at work now installing a security fence. Walking past the pile of rolled fencing beside the building this morning, we heard a yelping kitten stuck under a couple thousand lbs. of material. After carefully pulling all the rolls off the stack by hand, we found the source of all the comotion.......

Image Not Found

One of my co-workers has decided to adopt him. Id'a taken him home, but I know that my one psycho cat would use him as a chew toy, and he'd be dead inside 5 minutes....

Jeff

ARGH! What a merciless lot of bastids ye are. Don't ya know they're pretty tasty barbequed w. plenty of hot sauce? Especially the young ones... :cheers:

Sorry Jeff, just had to do it..........

cat-carrier.jpg

you guys...... ;)

cats are the coolest pets ever (at least mine are, most of the time)

keep a bowl of chow out, and a bowl of water......and a clean crapper, and they could care less about you. In fact, I think they like it better when we're not home than when we are. Try that with a dog.

Of course, stepping in a pile of cold, wet cat puke at 0300 on my way to the head isn't really that fun, but it's small tolerance :headpop:

Jeff

Image Not Found

I don't have many cat pictures. Usually I'm by myself or have too much to do to think about taking a photo. One day at work I found this dude where he shouldn't be. I'll save the story for another time to avoid a thread-jack.

Note: No lions were harmed in the making of this photo. He got a hangover, a numbered earring, and a ride back home to the hills.

I don't have many cat pictures. Usually I'm by myself or have too much to do to think about taking a photo. One day at work I found this dude where he shouldn't be. I'll save the story for another time to avoid a thread-jack.

Note: No lions were harmed in the making of this photo. He got a hangover, a numbered earring, and a ride back home to the hills.

haha... that guys sitting there like tongue.gif

My neighbor said that looks like the one that ate her last cat Fri morning. She had 3 or 4 mouser cats at the ranch, now she has none. Oh well, we got to many feral cats around the country anyways. If I catch my neighbors cats crapping in my yard they seem to evaporate.

:eek: #2, you don't like dogs? Dogs? Who doesn't like dogs? Do you like cheeseburgers? Did you eat PB&Js as a kid? Damn, I'm so disappointed... :cry:

I didn't say I hated dogs, they just seem like more trouble than they are worth in my estimation... I have 3 year olds, all I hear about is getting a puppy, so maybe once I'm forced to get one it will grow on my a little bit

Cheeseburgers = Yes

PB&J = Nearly Daily from age 5 to 15

Sorry to disappoint WS...

SW2

Tracker- I think your cat can beatup most of our dogs!

honestly i don't really like pets at all either, but i have a cat and grew up with a dog. and have a fish that is at least 6 years old now :D

i am just too busy to take care of something, i like to be able to do what i please and not think about feeding an animal

honestly i don't really like pets at all either, but i have a cat and grew up with a dog. and have a fish that is at least 6 years old now :D

i am just too busy to take care of something, i like to be able to do what i please and not think about feeding an animal

I gots me a few Saltwater fish, but they are more for the kiddies and awful damn expensive to maintain (Tank Service is like $100/mth)

That's what's cool about cats. Set them up with what they need and leave for a week. We occasionally bring critters home from the desert, keep them a while in a dry reef system, then take them back. We have a huge gravid Leopard Lizard right now.

I like cats!!...well done!

My Bordie Collie just had 2 puppies today.

oh, and looking at the cougar picture reminds me that 3 days ago a cougar was spotted about a mile from my house. It`s odd because they aren`t supposed to be ANYWHERE around this area. The local authorities are warning people to not let kids or pets outside unattended. Maybe I`ll just let the cats out. :D