Jump to content

Smokeyyank

Members
  • Posts

    1445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Smokeyyank

  1. The front is easy and as you said is the same as the XJ. From what I've gathered for the rear you option is either going SOA or needing to get new leaf packs. I know on a XJ you can make bastard packs, don't think the same is true for the MJ. When I get a round to lifting mine I'll go SOA for rear possibly add in leaf sliders if they would work. Should net about 4.5" with the 8.25. I know Hell creek makes leafs but they are $$$. Rustys also has MJ 4" leafs, but I'm not a fan of Rustys stuff.
  2. I only know so much from the XJ, but I'd suggest OME, Zone, IRO are good for starters. 2k should be more than enough to get a solid lift.
  3. Awesome, thanks for the tips!
  4. Howdy all. Little history, I'm a NAXJA guy and bought the MJ from YELLA (who I'm pretty sure is on here), it was the race truck. I simply couldn't stomach the thought of a lowered MJ so I saved it.... :D. While I love being on NAXJA, figured I'd drop by over here for my MJ questions as that sub forum isn't the most active. Anyways.... I need to replace the rear slider window on my MJ as some dumb @$$ kids shot it out with a BB gun. Luckily, Troy was kind enough to hook me up with a OEM solid glass piece. My question is how difficult is it to swap out and what do I need? I also have some little cracks at the top of the window frame that I will probably weld up. Any input is appreciated!
×
×
  • Create New...