Comanche Shirts

cromanyak

Hi all. I wanted to put a new post up here to let me people know I'm still making these t-shirts. If your interested in buying one just send me a message. Regular t-shirts are $15. Long sleeve are $20. Sweatshirts are $25 and hoodies are $30. Shipping ranges from $4 to $10 depending on the item. Normall I just send invoice through paypal, but if you don't have paypal you can purchase one here also. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/216484497/t-shirt-jeep-comanche-mj-4x4-sport-truck?ref=shop_home_feat_1

ixDYB8.jpg

I'd love to order a couple of things from you, but unless you can put a T at the end of those sizes, I can't.  I'm of the long torso variety of humans, and standard sized shirts don't fit me right.  need a T on the end, specifically 2XLT, or bust.

Could you do long white sleeve with black or w/e. Color decal? I'd like to get a couple for work but blacks to hot lol

Yes I can. Just pm me the sizes and how many you want, along with you paypal e-mail and I'll send an incvoice.

I'd love to order a couple of things from you, but unless you can put a T at the end of those sizes, I can't.  I'm of the long torso variety of humans, and standard sized shirts don't fit me right.  need a T on the end, specifically 2XLT, or bust.

I can get tall t's. That's no problem. Just pm me the sizes and how many you want, along with you paypal e-mail and I'll send an invoice.

It would be awesome if the back would show the back of the truck and tailgate where the word JEEP is clearly embossed!!

It would be awesome if the back would show the back of the truck and tailgate where the word JEEP is clearly embossed!!

That's a good idea. If I can find the time I'll give it a try.

if you do get so made Ill take one :thumbsup: