Pinks

maddzz1

Anybody watch this show? It takes some ba**s to put your car on the line after all the time and money invested. One of my favorite shows now. Makes me want to start learning more about building engines.

Did anyone see last week, when the truck blew the rear end? the yoke and pinion were still connected to the driveshaft but they were laying on the ground.

yeah i saw it when that s-10 blew the 3rd member clean off the housing. it was wierd, they were staging and all of the sudden the motor revved and there was a huge bang noise. then all you see is parts and oil all over the ground. pretty crazy.

i like the all out edtiion. the normal one is gets annoying when they sandbag each other.

:rock on:

Last night was an "all-out" edition. Winner walked away with $10 grand plus 7K worth of tools.....

Jeff

The guy that one last night had to race his wife in 1st. she had a dragster.

The mustang he raced in the final looked like it was gonna lose a few races, then in the last 100ft he would blow past everyone.

I was a boy scout once, I got kicked for eating out a... uh never mind.

Hey, I always wondered if there is an apperance fee for showing up on pinks- like the loser never seems upset enough about losing their ride I think it must be like People's Court where they get $$ regardless and it makes up for losing the ride.

Either that or I wonder if they really take the rides- there was some show where two teams built sort of offroady vehicles and they did challenges (like pushing a steel ball into a goal) and at the end the losers vehicle was supposedly crushed & burned, but it was so obviously fake. Wish I could think of the name. It was on around the same time Monster Garage was big...

Either that or I wonder if they really take the rides- there was some show where two teams built sort of offroady vehicles and they did challenges (like pushing a steel ball into a goal) and at the end the losers vehicle was supposedly crushed & burned, but it was so obviously fake. Wish I could think of the name. It was on around the same time Monster Garage was big...

Junkyard Wars???

Junkyard Wars???

I LOVED Junkyard wars!!!!!!!! I would so done that everyday if my dad or family had owned a junkyard... That shows junk yard wasnt a normal one though.. They had all kinds of diffrent stuff...

No not JY wars, although that was awesome despite "seeding" the JY. My favorite was when the team tore down their quad runner to figure out the wiring on a honda engine they pulled from the JY... no it was some celebrity host, and the challenges were multiple, the teams built the rigs before showing up with a capped budget- the one I remember best was this sweet chassis buggy with dana 60s that belonged to a team of police...

The racing team I used to work for was on that show. I worked for Hardcore Racing Inc. The show is definitely not rigged because we came home from Arizona with AMP performance's Mustang. We were getting our asses handed to us and the final run the Mustang split the 351 Windsor straight down the seam in the middle of the block. AMP Performance were such sore losers that they actually keyed stuff like F***K YOU and other various obcenities in the paint on the side of the car. They bugged us for about half a year to get their car back. So we sold it back to them for something like $9,000. I have a copy of the show on DVD. We were all given copies from the producer.