88 comanche

1988 jeep comanche, lwb, 5 speed, and 2wd(unfortunately)..had it for about a month now and have not done anything to it yet...but hopefully i will be getting a 3" lift for it in the near futcher (add a leaf and shackles in the rear...and V8 grand cherokee 4x4 front coils with spacers in the front

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yessiree, and i bet you do based on that load you have on there. it's as simple as how many leaf springs you have. 4 is std., 5 is the Metric, or "Big Ton" pkg. the other advantage of that pkg is you'll have the D44 rear axle, much more durable than the std D35. post up some pics of your rear end, errrrr, your axle and leafs! :popcorn:

yessiree, and i bet you do based on that load you have on there. it's as simple as how many leaf springs you have. 4 is std., 5 is the Metric, or "Big Ton" pkg. the other advantage of that pkg is you'll have the D44 rear axle, much more durable than the std D35. post up some pics of your rear end, errrrr, your axle and leafs! :popcorn:

well i know i have the dana 35 but i don't know how many leafs i have. i will take some pictures tomarow