MJ of the month, Part 2 everyone vote

MiNi Beast

Shall we have a MJ of the month sticky?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we have a MJ of the month sticky?

• yes and random pic posted from members pics
    • Yes and any MJ pic found
    • No we have a sticky for rigs
    • yeah but who pics?
    • I don't care I have a F250 (19674x4)

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9550

As discussed what does everyone think as far as a MJ of the Month Sticky?

Vote and add any comments about how pics should be chosen, where they chosen from and what requirement's in the pic chosen, as far as action shots, pretty shots, or An MJ with a couple lovely Ladies, etc.

we should have random pics picked. maybe have 2 MJs of the month? I don't really know how to pick them though, maybe Pete or whoever takes on this task should draw names from a hat...

oh and i think any MJ should be in the running, because its not fair to the stocker 2wd folks if there are only action shots required.

A 4wd Jeep with a 6.5" lift, 37" tires and a long arm kit sitting on top of a rock is cool.

A 2wd Jeep slammed 2" with 18s laying down rubber is just as cool.

Who said anything about it having to be off road pics?

I didn't understand the ? and voted wrong.... just say no to drugs kids!!!

I think ANY Member rig should be considered...There are some nice rig pigs out there on the internets, but I think it means more if its one of ours and not some strangers... just my $.02's

I didn't understand the ? and voted wrong.... just say no to drugs kids!!!

I think ANY Member rig should be considered...There are some nice rig pigs out there on the internets, but I think it means more if its one of ours and not some strangers... just my $.02's

i agree there, it should be from this site. as far as judging goes...well perhaps the creativity of the pic plus the look of the rig. it should be done some way that will allow the guys with the smashed fenders or rotted beds to be chosen as well, since these are jeeps and dents and rust are more like traits than flaws. just an idea.....

Erik :beerhead:

How about a feature MJ of the month. Where A random pick of a member's rig is posted for the month and with a brief description of the rig and the link to there build up.

Then everyone's rig is in the running and it's with in our network of rigs and then everyone can check out each others rig and this way maybe they will get more feed back on the rig and/or get suggestions for their own rig.

What you all think?

How about a feature MJ of the month. Where A random pick of a member's rig is posted for the month and with a brief description of the rig and the link to there build up.

Then everyone's rig is in the running and it's with in our network of rigs and then everyone can check out each others rig and this way maybe they will get more feed back on the rig and/or get suggestions for their own rig.

What you all think?

:thumbsup: works for me!!

What you all think?

That is the type of thing I was talking about in the other thread. It keeps it from being a "judged" thing and the "favoritism" or "best built" thing stays out of it. The rig would be chosen each month by the site staff and no one will know how or why it was chosen other than them.

What you all think?

That is the type of thing I was talking about in the other thread. It keeps it from being a "judged" thing and the "favoritism" or "best built" thing stays out of it. The rig would be chosen each month by the site staff and no one will know how or why it was chosen other than them.
:agree:

pretty,ugly,small or tall, they are all comanches.....we all shoot exhaust out our pipes....lol, I agree with Brent...this site is for Comanche's, its all about what you do with yours that makes it different.....Comanche's have that "COOL" factor that will still turn peoples heads to say: What kinda truck was that just went by?

pretty,ugly,small or tall, they are all comanches.....we all shoot exhaust out our pipes....

What pipes? You mean our trucks are supposed to have an actual exhaust system going somewhere from the engine?

Dang! Now I know why mine seems a little loud. :D

So where we at with 1500 registered members and 33 votes?

And where is the big caoona on this one?

Paging Pete! Paging Pete! Where are you at?

So what I got thus far is yes on MJ of the month, picked from the members rigs, possible link to there build, any rig in the running, 2wd, action, clean, rusty, etc.. and someone to moderate it and dosen't own a F250 ;) . Sound about right?

I'm giving it some time to let the poll take shape. The guy that volunteered to take it on is a bit preoccupied at the moment (baby on the way) so we're in no hurry.

The poll was set only for a week so maybe you can adjust it to go longer.

• 5 weeks later...